7 Self-Defense Techniques That Can Save Your Life
However,remember that the best protection is prevention, so try to prevent the occurrence of aggression:
- If someone comes forward and looks suspicious, go in another direction.
- Never enter your home if you’re being followed.
- If you are a woman and you live alone, put only your last name on the mailbox.
- Never enter your house if the door has been forced open. Call the police immediately.
- Avoid going to ATMs at night.
- In case of possible aggression, yell "FIRE."
- Do not stop your car on the street for a long period of time.
- Do not walk with a bag or briefcase on the side of the street.
- Put your keys between your fingers when you walk — you can use them against an attacker during a self-defense situation.
- Do not walk through dark and empty streets, even if they are the shortest way.
- Do not panic. Self-control is important.
Video: 30 SELF-DEFENSE AND SURVIVAL TRICKS YOU MUST KNOW
Basic Tenets of Country Songs
How to Prepare for a Basketball Game
22 Chic Ways to Wear Crossbody Bag This Fall
How to Determine Condom Size
Jack-o-Lanterns at WomansDay.com- Halloween Crafts
Kelly Clarkson Just Revealed The Hilarious Secret To Her Apparent Weight Loss
11 Cute Christmas Nail Art Designs
10Things It’s Better toStop Doing IfYou Want toBeRicher
Early Menopause Disrupts Life
How to Be That Girl Everyone Is Jealous Of
The Toll Divorce Can Take on Health
30 Days Of Superfoods: Dark Chocolate For Heart Health
The Most Important Exercise You Can Do To Prevent Neck And Shoulder Pain
Products with Pheromones
Date: 13.12.2018, 18:26 / Views: 83474