Cheese and Ham Appetizer
Ingredients for the dough:
- 100 ml of water;
- 50 g margarine;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- ½ tbsp. flour;
- 2 eggs.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 280 g of cottage cheese (with additives);
- 100 g of ham;
- 2 green onion feathers;
- Leaves of lettuce (for serving).
- In a saucepan, pour in water, add salt and pour out the oil. Place this mixture over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- After that, pour sifted flour into boiling liquid, mix everything up and boil for 1-2 minutes to get the choux pastry.
- Cool the dough to a warm state, then in it enter (one at a time) all the eggs, constantly mixing the dough until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Cover the baking sheet with food paper. Put small pieces of dough on the paper, which should be located far from each other, as the dough during baking increases in size very much. Note that you need to spread it with a teaspoon dipped in cold water, otherwise, the dough will stick to the tableware.
- Baking tray for 20 minutes, place in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
- After this time, remove the contents of the pan from the oven and set aside until completely cool.
- Wash onion feathers and finely chop with a knife. Ham cut into small cubes.
- Curd cheese put in a deep plate. To him add the diced ham and greens onions. All mix until smooth.
- Each test ball is cut in the middle, stuffed with cottage cheese stuffing and folded again. At the same time it will keep the shape due to the filling.
- Dishes lay with lettuce.