Apple Pie Flautas
Yields: 14 Servings | Serving Size: 1 flauta | Calories: 196 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 364mg | Carbohydrates: 36g | Fiber: 3g | Sugars: 11g | Protein: 4g| SmartPoints: 7
- 4 large Golden Delicious Apples, (seeded, peeled, and dice into small pieces)
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour or cornstarch
- Dash of kosher or sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pure butter
- 14 (6-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Add apple pieces, 2 tablespoon coconut sugar, cinnamon, flour or cornstarch, salt, and butter to either the slow cooker or a large pot. If using the slow cooker, stir ingredients and cook on low approximately 2 hours, or until apples are tender. If using a pot, cover and cook on low heat until apples are tender, approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of apple pie filling in the center of each tortilla, roll the tortilla as tightly as possible, place seam side down. Either spay each flauta with cooking spray oil or brush with a little melted coconut oil. Sprinkle the tops with 1 tablespoon coconut sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden and crisp on the outside. Allow to cool at room temperature until the filling has cooled down enough to eat.
Video: Apple Pie Cheesecake Taquitos
5 Summer Wedding Hairstyles to Rip From theRunway
End Of An Era: Playboy Will No Longer Publish Nude Photos
Springs Healthiest Swaps
27 Things You Should Put an Egg On (or Inside)
Pumpkin Cheesecake Crème Caramel
8 Easy Tips for Raising Financially Responsible Kids
10 Things Never to Say to a Military Family
Amanda Fuller—AKA Badison—on What It’s Like to Be the Most Hated Character in Orange Is the New Black’ History
Beyonces Most Fashionable Instagram Photos
15 Protein Ball Recipes That Will Wow Your Taste Buds
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing - Sorry, But Im Not Surprised