Causes and symptoms of vegetative-vascular dystonia
What is the IRR and its varieties
Vegeto-vascular dyston, or IRR affects various systems of the human body. First of all, it concerns the peripheral nerves and the cardiovascular system. There is a classification of the IRR depending on the syndromes:
- cardialgic syndrome - characterized by stitching pains on the left side, which occur both during exercise and at rest;
- tachycardic syndrome - there is a gradual increase in the number of contractions of the heart muscle, affects older people;
- arrhythmic syndrome is a rather complicated form, since the symptoms resemble mild myocarditis and arrhythmias;
- Bradycardic syndrome - a rare form of the disease, which is manifested by a decrease in the number of heart contractions, which leads to fainting and frequent dizziness.
Signs of vascular dystonia
Vegetative-vascular dystonia is characterized by the appearance of headaches without any structural disorders of the brain. For this reason, it is quite difficult to detect the disease in the early stages. The violation itself is accompanied by an imbalance between the divisions of the human autonomic nervous system.
The most common symptoms are considered to be:
- a tendency to fatigue and reduced performance;
- predisposition to low or high blood pressure;
- predisposition to changes in heart rate;
- low temperature limbs, the appearance of hot flashes and unreasonable increase in body temperature;
- headaches, periodic dizziness;
- sleep disturbance;
- decrease in activity in the sexual sphere;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- excessive sweating or excessive dryness of the skin;
- attacks in the form of fainting, panic attacks, crises.
The main causes of the disease
Of course, the treatment of any disease begins with the determination of the reasons why it occurs. Vegetative-vascular dystonia is no exception.First of all, it affects the hereditary factor that can be transmitted from mother to fetus during gestation.
The second reason for the emergence of the IRR is the impact of external factors, which should include frequent stress, conflict situations, insufficient attention of parents to the child, emotional overstrain and other psychological trauma.Vegetative-vascular dystonia occurs not only in adults, but also in school-age children.
In old age, comorbidities adversely affect the course of the disease. This leads to a complex surge, which is accompanied by discomfort and possible complications.
Diagnosis and treatment of dystonia
With early detection of the disease, the treatment gives good results, but the difficulty lies in the fact that the complex manifestation of vegetative-vascular dystonia is quite difficult to classify and diagnose in the early stages. To determine the diagnosis, you should undergo a comprehensive examination and carefully examine various tests:
- Magnetic resonance imaging;
- Conclusions of an oculist, otolaryngologist, neurologist, endocrinologist, psychotherapist, etc.You should first look through the entire history of the patient’s diseases and existing diseases in close relatives.
The appearance of the disease in adolescence, as a rule, is attributed to the transitional age, which is accompanied by numerous changes in the child’s body. A balanced diet, fresh air, physical activity and sedatives significantly improve the condition of the body.
Drug treatment is necessary to eliminate the associated diseases that complicate the course of the main disturbance in the body. Particular attention should be paid to the state of the thyroid gland, therefore, with the existing violations, specially selected hormonal drugs are prescribed.
Crisis form involves the reception of funds that soothe the heart activity. As a rule, these are B vitamins and sedatives. In more severe cases, it is impossible to do without taking antidepressants and sedatives, including Phenibut, Diazepam, Piracetam, Pyritinol and others.To restore blood circulation, the doctor prescribes nicotinic acid, Cinnarizin, Vinpocetine, and Pentoxifylline. To improve the condition of the patient helps change the situation, with the result that the normal functioning of the nervous system and improves the overall health of the patient.