Cheese cakes on kefir: 15 minutes - and the most delicious dish is ready!
Cheesecakes on kefirThis is an incredibly tasty dish, which is prepared very quickly. If you do not want to spend all the holidays cooking at the stove, this recipe will help you out. For their preparation you need a few products that you probably have at home.
The process of making cheese cakes does not take more than 15 minutes. They are nourishing and ruddy. Your loved ones will swallow them for both cheeks and ask for more supplements. Try to cook, you will not regret!
Cheese cakes on kefir
- 1 tbsp. kefir
- 0.5 tsp. salt, sugar and soda
- 1 tbsp. hard cheese
- 1 tbsp. grated grated ham or sausages (you can also use cottage cheese with herbs)
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Add to kefir salt, sugar, soda. Be sure to mix it well.
- Then add the grated cheese and flour, knead the dough.
- Roll a ball of dough. Then the resulting dough is divided into four to six parts, roll out cakes approximately 2-3 mm thick, put the stuffing inside. Combine the edges of the flat cake and roll it out very gently again.
- Preheat the vegetable oil in a pan.Fry the cheese cakes on both sides over medium heat, covered with a lid.
Serve this dish hot, along with sour cream.