Diet for gastritis and pancreatitis
Diet for gastritis and pancreatitis includes the following rules:
- All food must be boiled, baked or steamed. Fried food is prohibited.
- Diet: about 5 times a day in small portions.
- Let the diet will be more liquid or semi-liquid food.
- There is no restriction in protein, less fat and carbohydrates.
It is prohibited for gastritis and pancreatitis:
- broths: meat, mushroom, fish and strong vegetable,
- fatty meats,
- canned food
- ice cream,
- with pancreatitis raw fruits and vegetables,
- smoked meat
- spices and spices.
During gastritis and pancreatitis, it is good to make mucous soups from cereals, cutlets for a couple, chicken, crackers from white bread, soft-boiled eggs, omelette, vegetable puree, jelly, mousse, compotes, jelly, weak tea.