Doggy Toy Bag
Our little girls really like to look like adults. And for this they just need such an accessory as a handbag. And so that it was not boring, I will tell you how to make it in the form of a soft toy - a poodle. It will not just be a place where you can put some items, but with it your child will not be bored waiting for the mother and having her favorite little things at hand. To make a toy bag in the shape of a dog, we need: - Fleece or any fabric for a bag; - Lining fabric; - A bit of fur to create an image; A little bit of any filler (sintepona or holofayber); - Button for nose; - Two eyes; - Clay; - Threads, needles, sewing machine; - Snake zipper.
1. Cut the pattern of the dog along the lines as in the photo. This is done so that there are seams on all the details that need to be filled with holofiber.
2. Lay out the patterns on the main fabric, fasten them with safety pins for convenience.
3. Cut off the contour, leaving allowances for seams 0.5 cm.
4. Brush your ears face to face or pin with pins. Also fasten the frontal part of the dog's face.
5. Stitch on the typewriter. Attach thin paper so that the knit does not move and it is easy to sew.
6. Pin the legs to the body. Put the parts facing each other.
7. Sew the parts on a typewriter. You can use paper for the substrate. Needles need not be removed. The main thing is to pin them perpendicular to the intended seam. Then the machine freely stitch, and they will enter between the line.
8. Put the top of the dog together and sew it on both sides as shown in the photo.
9. Insert the prepared handle for the bag on the stitched sides. It can be made of the same fabric as the dog.
10. Sweep the edges for sewing on the snake.
11. Secure the snake with pins.
12. Attach it.
13. Combine the lower parts of the doggie and attach to each other.
14. Sweep the dog around all the contours.
15. The upper face of the doggie bag is ready. Now we have to fill the legs and face with padding polyester, so that it acquires the appearance of a soft toy.
16. We fill details with a synthetic winterizer.To ensure that it does not fall out during use and washing, we fix it with threads. For this we just need the seams on these details. You can put a small piece of cloth on the holes and then sew at the seams.
17. Now proceed to the design of the image. After all, we will have a poodle. Therefore, we cut small strips: - for legs and tail, around the perimeter equal to the legs and tail; - one part for the head, so that it covers the place of sewing the ears; - and two parts for the bottom of the ears.
18. We sew parts for tail and head from one side.
19. Sew our ears to the head. Glue the prepared fur parts to the dog.
20. Now cut out the two details for the lining. In size, they coincide with the details of the top and bottom of the bag without the head and legs.
21. From the inside we sew any stitch to the snake.
22. We glue our eyes and nose.
23. Bag-toy dog is ready! She turned out to be very cute and my granddaughter gladly carries her everywhere.