Easy Skillet Lasagna
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 317 | Total Fat: 16 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 55 mg | Sodium: 438 mg | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 20 g | SmartPoints: 10
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat mozzarella cheese, diced
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Over medium heat, in a deep, medium skillet, sautè the garlic in extra virgin olive oil.
- When the garlic has turned golden and fragrant, add the turkey.
- When the turkey has changed color, add the tomatoes and water then cook for about 15 minutes.
- Season with the dried oregano, salt and pepper. Adjust the taste accordingly.
- Add the lasagna noodles, tearing if needed to distribute well. Push them inside the sauce to layer them.
- Turn the heat to low then cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the lasagna noodles are cooked through.
Video: SKILLET LASAGNA (recipe)
Is fasting the secret to a longer life
How to Dispose of Television Sets
How to Remodel a Kitchen
The Weird Way Your Skin Is Making You Tired All The Time
Use Ghee To Treat Every Hair Problems in Hindi
Multiple Benefits With New Diabetes Drugs
Watch the aftermath of the incident via KPRC-TV below
How to Create a Feeding Routine for Your Dog
The Intriguing Connection Between Mindfulness and Belly Fat
Consumers Gone Wild