How to add a bookmark in chrome?
Google Chrome is one of the popular modern browsers used by a large number of people. Often, users of this browser have various issues related to its operation. One of these questions is how to add a bookmark in Chrome?
To create a bookmark in the browser, you must click the * symbol in the address bar. So you will create a bookmark that you can easily find on a special panel. This panel is located in the settings menu or at the top in the browser window.
In addition to this method, there are several that will help you add bookmarks to Google Chrome:
- Transfer your bookmarks to Google Chrome from other browsers using the settings menu.
- Use hotkeys: simultaneous pressing Ctrl + D (in the Mac system -? + D).
- On the bookmarks bar, drag a link to a page or a lock or globe icon from the address bar.
- Bookmark manually. To do this, right-click on the Bookmarks Bar and select "Add page".
Now you know how to add Google Chrome bookmarks. Choose any of the ways that will be the most accessible and easy to use.
Sometimes this situation also happens: there are bookmarks, but one does not know how to find them. Therefore, let's say a little about how to find bookmarks in Google Chrome.
You can search for bookmarks using the address bar. You just need to enter the name of the bookmark and from the search results select the address, near which there is an *.
A list of all bookmarks can be found in the following ways:
- Through the bookmarks bar. This panel is located directly below the address bar. If it is not visible, simply open a new tab and immediately notice it. To display or hide the bookmarks bar, use the simultaneous pressing of hot keys: Ctrl + Shift + B (in the Mac system -? + Shift + B).
- Through the bookmark manager. With it, you can easily organize your bookmarks. To do this, click on the wrench in the toolbar and select “Bookmarks” and “Bookmark Manager”.
- A very simple way is to look through the Bookmarks Menu. To do this, again, click on the wrench, which is located on the toolbar, and select "Bookmarks".
For convenience, bookmarks can be sorted into folders. To create a folder, right-click on the Bookmarks Bar and select the Add Folder function.
Now you know how to add and search bookmarks in Google Chrome.