How to add a site to the exceptions?
Antiviruses are designed to facilitate the use of the Internet user and secure it. But sometimes it turns out quite the opposite: the antivirus site that you need does not want to recognize it and actively considers it dangerous, not allowing it to work with it. To fix this, you need to know how to add a site to an exception in your antivirus. Consider this procedure on the example of two popular antiviruses - Avast! and NOD32.
Consider to start Avast antivirus.
- Open the dialogue window of the program “Avast!”
- Go to the "Settings" menu, which is located in the upper right corner.
- In the settings menu that opens, you need to find the "Exceptions" tab.
- You will see a line in which you need to enter the address of the site that you want to add to the exceptions.
- Click the “add” button below and everything, now this site is included in the Avast! Antivirus exclusion database
After that, the antivirus should not block the possibility of using the site. If this operation did not help, you should contact the technical support of the antivirus.Perhaps the site is on the blacklist and is really in danger of your computer. If you have reliable information about its security, technical support will remove it from the black list.
Now consider the same situation, but with the NOD32 antivirus.
- Open the NOD32 program.
- Go to the "Advanced Settings" menu.
- Here you need to find the item "Manage URLs".
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the "Add" button.
- In the dialog box that opens entering the site to exceptions, you must enter the site address in the format "name.com". If you want to exclude not the entire site, but its specific page, then simply copy its address from the address bar of the browser.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the "OK" button, and the site will appear in the list of addresses for which filtering is disabled.
- Try to enter the site now. If this procedure was not enough, then you need to add the site to another list of exceptions NOD32 - the list of allowed addresses.
Using this menu of nod32 antivirus, adding a site to the exceptions is not difficult.