How to become a kid?
In adolescence to become popular and respected among peers - the cherished dream of every boy. So it was and will be, probably, at all times. How to become a cool kid, standing out from the gray mass of classmates, to earn their credibility? And at the same time not to pass for an outcast, the “white crow”. Here are some serious and humorous tips that may be useful for beginners "cool kids."
- Become a brave, persistent, patient. It is clear that it is not so simple. But here it is necessary to study and work on yourself constantly.
- Become a firm master of your word: do not lie, follow all that promised and - in time. In general, being late is the privilege of bosses and kings, but not tough kids!
- Sign up for a “rocking chair” or for any contact form of martial arts (or you can, if time and money allow, for both workouts at once). Remember that the ability to stand up for yourself and protect the weak, unjustly offended - the first sign of toughness.
- Perform occasionally daring, bold actions that require stepping over your own fear (for example, protect a classmate from the ridicule and beatings of stronger senior high school students).But remember that these actions should not be misdemeanors (that is, should be within the law and generally accepted standards of behavior). Over time, your friends and acquaintances will appreciate it, and you will win the desired authority.
- Change your hairstyle and style of dress. The hero should not be too sleek, but should not seem to be a criminal element. Most likely, a flight leather jacket, not wrinkled wide trousers, berets as shoes will suit your image. Haircut - short and strict ("hairs" and "nerds" are not cool). Cologne - hard and masculine, without all sorts of floral odors.
All these tips, of course, will help you on the way to achieving the goal. But most importantly, remember that word and deed should not diverge. Then you can feel like a cool kid.