How to connect MTS-assistant?
The “Internet Assistant” from MTS is the ability to manage your account, connect and disconnect various options, receive surprises and bonuses from the operator, install additional services, and control the location of loved ones. In this article we will explain how to connect the MTS-assistant.
Connection and access
In order to start using the Internet Assistant service, the subscriber must:
- Connect the "Internet Assistant" option by sending USSD-command * 111 * 23 #.
- Go to the official website of MTS and go to the section "My Account".
- Follow the link "Get a password via SMS" (or send an SMS with the text 25spaceXXXXXX to the number 111, where XXXXXX is the desired password).
- Wait until the phone receives a password in the form of SMS from the sender of MTS.
- For authorization in your personal account specify the login - the phone number from which the request was sent, and the password that came to you in the SMS.
- All! You can start using the "Internet Assistant"
Important! When setting a password yourself, remember that a password must contain at least 6 and no more than 10 characters,and the combination itself must contain at least one digit, one lowercase and one capital letter.
Using the "Internet Assistant" is a completely free service for all subscribers of the company. However, it is necessary to take into account that the traffic consumed in the process of using the service is taken into account and paid according to standard tariffs. Also, according to standard tariffs, the services of connecting / disconnecting additional options and changing the tariff plan are paid.
I forgot password
If you have forgotten your password, do not try to remember it by selecting it - after three unsuccessful attempts to enter a password, access to the "Internet Assistant" will be blocked.