How to create an internet connection?
Before you start using the Internet, you need to connect the equipment and configure it accordingly. Before you begin setting up, find out what the Internet is and what is the setting and connection of the Internet. Next, go to the setting itself.
How to create a new internet connection
In order to create an Internet connection, you need to go to the "Network and Sharing Center".
- Click "Start" in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select "Control Panel" in the right list, click.
- In the opened window click on "Network and Internet".
- The first in the list will be the "Network and Sharing Center". Open it.
To create a new connection to the Internet, in the “Changing Network Settings” section, click “Connect to Network”. Using this section, we can connect, reconnect to a wireless / wired, modem connection, or create a VPN connection.
If all the necessary settings have already been made, then when you click on "Connect to network" you will see a list of connections. It remains only to choose a suitable connection and click "Connect". Immediately access to the Internet. If there are no settings, then configure the connection.
How to set up a new internet connection
- In the section "Changing network settings," click on "Setting up a new connection or network." Here you can configure an Internet connection, a router, an access point, a connection to a hidden network, or create a new profile for wireless communication. This is where the peer-to-peer network is set up, connected via the telephone network and file sharing.
- Select "Create and configure a new network", click "Next."
- From the proposed list, select a not yet configured modem or access point to configure.
- In the setup wizard that opens, we perform manual configuration using your login / password you have to log in.
- If a failure occurred during setup, then in the “Change network settings” section, select the “Troubleshooting” line.Here we click on the connection with which the problem occurred and make diagnostics. If the computer cannot fix the problem on its own, it will offer to search for a solution on the Internet.
If you use this simple instruction, you can easily set up an Internet connection.