How to cure the ovaries?
One of the most common diseases in women is inflammation of the ovaries. It can manifest itself as an acute or chronic disease. However, factors such as hypothermia, overwork, various stressful situations, negative emotions and other extragenital diseases are considered to be more frequent causes of the onset and exacerbation of inflammation of the ovaries.
The most characteristic manifestation of this disease is pain, which is localized in the lower abdomen, but it can also occur in the lumbar or sacral spine. Pains during inflammation can occur periodically, less often they are constantly disturbing.
However, in any case, the woman has a question, how to cure inflammation of the ovaries and is it possible at all? It is believed that with inflammation of the ovaries, the disease is completely impossible to cure, and at the slightest hypothermia, the pain again begin to alarm a woman. Note that the pain can often continue even in the absence of an inflammatory reaction, moreover, they can increase not only during hypothermia, but also during emotional overload and in stressful situations.In addition, inflammation of the ovary can affect the functioning of the uterus and appendages, which may be accompanied by impaired menstrual function.
Treatment of ovarian inflammation
So, how to cure inflammation of the ovaries without the intervention of chemicals? At first glance, this decision is somewhat wrong, and we recommend to contact your doctor to determine the exact diagnosis, but you can consult with your doctor about the treatment with folk remedies next to the prescribed treatment by your doctor.
Other diseases of the ovaries
Before you cure your ovaries, we also advise you to read the article �Why do the ovaries hurt?�, Which will help you to determine more accurately the nature of the disease.
After inflammation of the ovaries (dysfunction), it is very common among women to find such diseases as chronic oophoritis, andnexid or ovarian dysfunction.
- By oophoritis is meant inflammation of the ovary, namely the paired organ of the female urogenital system. As a rule, inflammation can be transmitted to the ovary through the fallopian tube. The following infections can be the causative agents of oophoritis: chlamydia, trichomonas, etc.Acute oophoritis begins always suddenly, starting with sharp pains in the lower abdomen of a woman. In this case, urination is painful and difficult. There are also discharge of pus from the vagina. Common signs include high fever, fever, headache, and muscle and joint pain.
- Chronic andnexid is a no less dangerous disease and has similar symptoms as in the previous illness. With this disease, there is a white watery discharge, and the menstrual cycle can also be disturbed. Also, the disease is accompanied by fever and irregular menstruation.
- With ovarian dysfunction, the main symptom is irregular, scanty or heavy menstruation, as well as severe premenstrual syndrome. Very often, the disease can cause miscarriage in pregnant women.
In addition to these diseases, there is still such a disease as an ovarian cyst, with more about it presented in this article: "How to treat an ovarian cyst?" You can read in this article: "How to treat adhesions?".
Folk remedies against women's diseases
Before you cure ovaries with folk remedies, we advise you to consult a specialist who can help you determine the disease. These funds can only strengthen women's health and normalize the menstrual cycle.
- Nettle leaves (3 parts), chamomile flowers (1 part) and oak bark (1 part) and grass of a mountaineer bird (5 parts) help excellently in female diseases. Take 2 tablespoons of crushed grass beforehand in a coffee grinder or meat grinder and pour boiling water (0.5 l). After that, pour the infusion into a thermos and insist the whole night. Take the infusion is allowed 3-4 times a day for 1 / 3-1 / 4 cup before meals. The course of treatment can last no more than 2-3 months.
- An infusion of cherry flowers, lavender herbs, oak bark, wormwood herbs (1 part), strawberry leaves (2 parts), and rose hips (3 parts) also helps with ovarian inflammation well. Preparation of infusion is the same as in the previous one.
- Pass through a meat grinder oak bark (6 parts), oregano grass (4 parts) and Althea root (1 part). The preparation of the infusion is the same as before.