How to disable roaming on MTS?
For a modern person, roaming is simply an indispensable service. But in some cases, there may be situations where for some time you need to disable this service. What to do in this case? Let's look at the example of one of the most well-known mobile operators, how to disable roaming on the MTS.
Ways to turn off roaming
- Use the mobile assistant by entering the appropriate USSD request. Information about this you can see on the official website of the company MTS.
- Make a call to the MTS service center. The manager will answer you and help you cope with the problem if you provide him with information about the phone number, data plan and some other data.
- Appear in the office of the company in person, holding a passport. This is the most productive way. Contact the customer service department. Show the passport to the manager and tell him which service should be disabled.
- If you are an MTS subscriber, roaming can be disconnected using the service “Neighboring regions” by sending a request to * 111 * 2150 # or calling the Support Center (495) 969-44-33. In addition, the operator MTS provides a short number 0890, through which the roaming service can also be disabled. You can call both from a mobile and a home phone. From a fixed device, call the number (495) 766-01-66.
- Another option to disable MTS roaming is the My Services service. To do this you will need to gain access to the system. You get access after sending an SMS to number 1118 (the text can be any). A free message can be sent if you are within your home region.