How to draw a bear in stages?
Watch the video
If you have already read the article: How to draw a bear and you wanted to draw something more creative, but you are not ready for the lesson How to draw a bear, then this page is for you. This lesson is for those who want to know how to draw an original darned bear, drawing it step by step with a pencil.
Stages of work
- You will start your drawing from the head of the bear. For this you needdraw a circle, the upper part of which will be not even, but in the form of a small uneven zigzag.
- Now go to the creation of faces. First, draw a nose and mouth with a pencil. Make the eye contour more oily, but we still leave the middle unpainted. Please note that the left eye is not just located on the muzzle, but is hanging on a string. At the same stage of the work draw the outline of the ears.
- The next step is to draw the details of the ears, including the line of stitches. The same darned holes need to be drawn in two places on the face. From top to bottom, the bear’s face in the middle is crossed by a dotted line.On the crown, above the unevenness of the oval of the head, a thin twisted line should be drawn, which will represent a synthetic winterizer knocking out of a hole.
- We turn to drawing the remaining parts of the bear. The easiest way to start is tocontour of the trunk, front paws and right paw. All external lines should be approximately the same thickness (thicker than the external lines of the elements).
- In the last step, you draw the left paw, which is set aside. On it, as well as on the right foot, you need to draw "heels" and "fingers." There are also repaired lines on the left and on the front paws, and on the stomach there is a dotted line that was started on the head.
- Drawing is ready! Now, if you wish, you can color it.