How to freeze the page in contact?
VKontakte social network takes a lot of free time, and some users one day may want to free their time by freezing their own page. There are several ways to crank this operation. So, we offer to learn how to freeze the page in the contact in different ways.
- Log on to the personal page of VKontakte and select the option "My Settings" in the menu on the left.
- When a new page appears in front of you, scroll down until you find the link "You can delete your page." Click on it and indicate in the window that appears the reason for the termination of the page.
- Then to confirm, click "Delete Page" - and it's done.
The system is designed so that your personal page can be restored at any time within 7 months from the moment of its closure. All personal data and information about you will be saved.To learn how to restore a page, you can learn from the article How to unfreeze a page in contact.
Site Administration Actions
There are a number of actions that you can do to ensure that your page will be automatically frozen for some time by the site administration. The administration will block your page by detecting:
- suspicious activity on the page, namely the addition of friends or groups in the amount above the allowable;
- sending spam from your account;
- numerous complaints about your page from other VKontakte users.
Using third-party scripts or programs that are not related to the VKontakte system can also lead to account freezing.
It is important to know that it is possible to restore the page not earlier than the strictly fixed period, even if you persistently bother the site administration with your requirements. You can simply "Close the page" - and all your data will become inaccessible to others at any time convenient for you.