How to fry shin?
Chicken is a tasty and light meat that is perfect for a diet. It is popular not only with its taste and availability, but also because it has a high nutritional value and from it you can make many delicious dishes that do not harm the figure. It is believed that from different parts of the chicken can be cooked completely different dishes. Chicken drumstick is the juicy part of the chicken, which is quite simple to cook.
In this article we will look at how to fry a chicken leg. Consider the classic recipe of cooking in a pan. The cooking process will take a maximum of one and a half hours.
- 1 kilogram of chicken drumstick;
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise or mayonnaise sauce, such as mushroom sauce;
- salt, red and black peppers;
- cooking oil for frying.
- Rinse the chicken drumsticks in cool running water and dry.
- Put in a deep dish, pour in mayonnaise, pour in spices and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 40 minutes in the fridge.
- After that, heat the vegetable oil for frying in a deep frying pan (it is better to take olive oil) and put the chicken drumsticks in the pan.
- Fry the chicken on one side until golden brown, turn it over and fry until golden brown on the other. You need to start roasting meat over high heat, after which it should be slightly reduced.
- After 30 minutes of frying, check if the meat is ready inside. If not, fry for another 10 minutes.
Marinade you can do any. Add turmeric for golden brown, curry or paprika to mayonnaise. If you want to make the dish less calorie, mix with mayonnaise sour cream in a 1: 1 ratio. You can also add onion and garlic for pickling.
On the side, fresh vegetables are perfect for such meat. If they are not, cook puree - it will also be the way to the meat, cooked in this way.
When cooking chicken drumstick, do not remove the skin - because of its fat it will not allow the meat under it to become dry and tough. And with proper preparation, the crust becomes surprisingly tasty.