How to fry the liver?
If you look at the sources of any vitamin, then, perhaps, everyone will definitely have a liver. It contains a high content of vital minerals: copper, zinc, iron, phosphorus. It is rich in vitamins B6, AT12, A, E, C. It is important to include the liver in the diet of adults and children (from a certain age). If you are new to liver preparation, our article is for you. We will tell today how to fry the liver correctly, so that it is juicy, tasty and does not become tough (which often happens). Let us tell how much time to fry the liver, because the taste of the dish also depends on it. Compliance with simple rules and recommendations will allow you to please the family with a very useful dish. We will tell you how to fry chicken, pork and beef liver, give interesting options for recipes.
Fry the liver: preparation
There are three simple rules, the observance of which will make any liver, be it pork, beef or chicken, incredibly tender and seductive to the taste.
- Be sure to remove the film from the liver. If this is not done, the film will shrivel during frying and the liver will be hard and rubbery in taste.
- After the film was removed, the liver is soaked over the liver, it also allows you to get rid of bitterness. You can soak it in simple cold water, and you can use milk, this will give the dish a special piquancy, and the liver will be tender. Alternatively, mix the water with milk 50/50. Soak the prepared pieces of the liver for about 30 minutes.
- Use breading. If you fry the liver in breading, it will turn out especially juicy, because the crust formed from the breading will delay all the juice, will not allow it to flow out.
And of course, the cooking time. Why is it important to know how much to fry the liver? It is the proper preparation time delay that will allow not only to achieve the unsurpassed taste of the dish, but also to preserve the maximum beneficial properties of the liver.
Fried liver recipes
Today we will present you three interesting recipes. You will learn how to fry pork, beef and chicken livers, simply, tasty and original.
How to fry beef liver
Recipe for beef liver with onions.
- We will need beef grams for 600, onions (who loves how much, ideally, at least 2-3 onions), flour and salt. For soaking milk and a tablespoon (you can two) soy sauce.Milk is enough to cover the entire liver.
- Wrap the liver with hot boiling water and remove the film. Cut into pieces about a centimeter thick.
- Add soy sauce, salt to milk, put pieces of liver in it and soak for 30 minutes.
- At this time, chop the onion in half rings. Fry in vegetable oil.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Each piece of the liver abundantly roll in flour and spread in hot oil.
- How much fry beef liver? Three minutes on one side, then turn the pieces over, cover and fry for another two minutes on the other side.
- Put the cooked liver on a plate and cover with the onion fried before. A side dish in the form of mashed potatoes is excellent, next to put a fresh cucumber and / or tomato.
How to fry chicken liver
The original recipe for chicken liver in batter with Bulgarian pepper.
- We will need 600 grams of chicken liver, 300 grams of Bulgarian pepper and 150 grams of onions, salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
- For soaking cream 10-15%.
- For batter: three eggs, salt, flour, three tablespoons.
- Prepare the liver: wash, remove the film, cut into small pieces. Grate them with salt and pepper and pour over the cream.Leave for 30 minutes.
- Beat the eggs slightly with a whisk, add salt, flour, mix everything thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
- Peel the Bulgarian pepper, cut the onion and pepper into strips. Optionally, you can cut into cubes, etc.
- In vegetable oil, fry onion until soft, slightly golden brown.
- Put the onion, and spread the chicken liver on a hot frying pan (with butter), dipping each slice in a batter (an egg with flour). Dip in the batter must be abundant, so that it is on all sides covered with a piece of the liver.
- Fry for about 3 minutes on one side, then turn them over (if the pieces are small, just mix gently so as not to damage the batter). Fry for another three minutes. Here's how much to fry chicken liver.
- Add to the liver fried onions and chopped peppers. Simmer for 15 minutes under a lid on medium heat. If it seems that it is too dry, you can add the remaining batter or cream (only not those where the liver was soaked).
- Add spices if desired (thyme, curry, black pepper).
How to fry pork liver
And another recipe that will not leave anyone indifferent gourmet. The wine used for the marinade makes the taste of this dish exquisite and unique.It will take time to prepare the dish, mainly for preparation, soaking and pickling.
- It is necessary: pork liver for half a kilogram, white wine (dry) about 5 tablespoons, a teaspoon of ground ginger (without a hill), even better, if you have fresh grated ginger root. Next, starch for breading (about 2 tablespoons, but you may need more). Garlic, bay leaf and soy sauce (2 tablespoons), onion 200 gr, salt and vegetable oil.
- Cooking. As usual, soak the cleaned liver in milk or water for two hours.
- Two hours later, get the liver, cut into slices (approximately 1 * 4 * 4 cm: thickness, length, width, respectively). Put the pieces back in the pot, add the wine and ginger. Mix well and leave for 3-4 hours, you can even overnight.
- Marinated liver put on a sieve to marinade stack, no need to wash. Do not worry, alcohol will evaporate in the process of frying.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Roll each piece well in starch and dip in butter. Now the most important thing is how to fry pork liver. On medium heat about 2 minutes on one side. Here the main thing is not to overcook!
- Put the liver on a plate, leaving no oil.
- Next, fry the onion in oil (well pan), when it is browned, add chopped or squeezed garlic through a press. Put the liver in a saucepan to the onions, pour the soy sauce and 50 milliliters of water. Stir and simmer under the lid over medium heat for no more than 5 minutes. Turn off the fire and leave to languish for another 15 minutes.
- This liver goes well with boiled crumbly rice (preferably brown) and fresh vegetable salad.