How to get social housing?
Many young families need housing. And real estate prices are constantly growing, so married young couples cannot afford such luxury, they have to huddle together with their parents in the same living space. And this is good, if only with parents, and it happens that three generations live in the same apartment. Parents, their parents and children, that is, a young family. And when the fourth generation appears, then life becomes very crowded and extremely uncomfortable. Thus, by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On the Federal Target Program“ Housing ”for 2011–2015” the social program “Housing for Young Families” is trying to do everything to improve the situation with housing.
What you need to participate
The social program "Housing for the Young" sets a goal to support young families in changing and improving their living conditions. To become a member of this program, you only need to be in a registered marriage.Also, an incomplete family can become a participant, which includes: 1 parent and 1 (or more) children who live and are registered in Russia. Also required:
- To the age of each spouse or one of the parents at the time of obtaining housing for this program does not exceed 35 years.
- The family should be recognized as in need of living space. For this you need to collect certain documents in your city.
- It is imperative that the family should have income that will allow it to receive a loan, or some other money should be available to be able to pay the average (estimated) cost of housing, which exceeds the amount of social benefits that are provided.
Social payment for housing
The Social Housing Program provides financial support for a young family, as well as an incomplete young family. It will be carried out through social one-time payment at no cost for the purchase of housing or its construction in the amount of approximately:
- 30% of the average cost of housing, respectively, with the requirements of the program for young families who do not have children.
- 35% of the average cost of housing, respectively, the requirements of the program for young families who have one or more children.
Participation in the program is voluntary and the young family has the right to receive such funds only once. The calculation of the size of the payment is based on the size of the area of the dwelling to which the family claims, depending on the number of its members. Now you know how to get social housing. Hurry up to take part in the program. In order not to miss your chance. Because a young family will feel the full joy of life only when they can live on their own territory.