How to get to Zvenigorod?
Zvenigorod is located on the picturesque banks of the Moscow River. It is known that Zvenigorod resorts and motels are increasingly popular among residents of Moscow and the Moscow region. We will talk about how to get to Zvenigorod.
The destination can be reached by both private and public transport. Here's how to do it.
The path to Zvenigorod will take you (excluding traffic jams) 1 hour 30 minutes and stretch for 66 km. Follow the route below:
- Starting from the center of the capital, the easiest way is to go to Tsvetnoy Boulevard near the metro station Trubnaya and continue on your way to Sadovaya-Sukharevskaya street;
- Drive to the street indicated above and turn left. Continue to the intersection with Barrikadnaya Street. Turn right to be on it;
- Go straight ahead and you will find yourself on Krasnaya Presnya Street, and then on to Zvenigorodskoye Highway;
- Continue on the highway and cross the 3rd ring road. First you find yourself on the street. Mnevniki, and then on Ave.Marshal Zhukov, after which cross the Moscow Ring Road;
- Further you will leave on Novorizhskoe highway. Be careful and do not miss the junction in the direction of the 3rd small transport ring of Moscow (you must turn to the signs for Pokrovskoye);
- When crossing the 3rd transport ring, turn left and follow the signs to Zvenigorod.
By public transport
The easiest and most convenient way to get to Zvenigorod is by train. They depart daily from the Belorussky railway station in Moscow, starting at 04:36 and ending at 22:37. Ticket price will be 122.5 rubles one way.
You can also use the bus service. The easiest way is to take a bus at the Strogino metro station. You can take any route to Zvenigorod (indicated on the information boards of buses).