How to Install Balloon Lights and Make Them Glow or Flash
Once you have purchased your lights, just take one from its packaging and pull the tag out from the side of the light.
Insert the balloon light into the deflated latex balloon.
Inflate the balloon with either air or helium then tie the balloon to prevent the air or gas from escaping.
Let the balloon light drop into the neck of the balloon (normally gravity ensures the light falls the correct way up) and use the supplied cable to secure the light.
Cut the excess from the cable tie (optional but looks better.)
Twist the base of the balloon light until it begins to flash or continue twisting until the light becomes static.
Finally, place the balloon wherever you need it.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Use your imagination using the seven colours available to get your desired effect.
- The darker the surroundings, the better the effect will be.
- Use semi transparent latex balloons so the light can shine out.
- Ideal for weddings, birthdays, corporate events and any other event or special special occasion.
- You can use the lights in table decorations to enhance your centrepieces.
- Do not use foil balloons.
- Set the light to flashing mode if you want the light to last more that 10-12 hours.
- Use 12–14 inch (30.5–35.6 cm) balloons when using helium for airtime of over 14 hours.
Video: How to make a LED balloon
How to Write a Personal Mission Statement to Ensure Peak Productivity
The Surprising Boot Trend Youre About to See Everywhere
Steven Alan – For The Love ofPlaid
Shoe Designer Brian Atwood’s Next Big Steps: New Flagships, NewCampaign
How to Know What the Right Job is for You
How to Get Rid of Pain
The Simpsons Rock The Centurys Hottest Streetwear Sneakers
I had a baby - and then fell out of love with my husband
How to Make a Gardening Journal
How to Cure Frequent Dog Vomiting
Love to nap We should be having one daily – and for this long
Your Updated Guide On Which Celebrity Stylists To Follow On Instagram
Date: 02.12.2018, 10:44 / Views: 94472