How to knit tackle?
Knit fishing gear started so long ago that the exact dates and times of the appearance of this folk craft were not even preserved. It is known that the whole village was engaged in this, from small to large, making a thing on which their wealth and food depend. Nowadays, fishermen continue this glorious tradition, creating special devices for fishing. How to knit tackle for fishing, you will learn from our article.
Fishing gear "Yoke"
Designed for winter fishing at great depths from the bottom. Most often used for catching bream. Knit tackle as follows.
- Take a section of cable wire with a length of 60 mm and a fishing line with a diameter of 0.2 mm and a length of 20 cm.
- Pull the line through the cable and put the rubber stopper on each side.
- Tie hooks to the stoppers.
- Insert a small lead plate in the middle of the design with pliers - this will be a sinker, and here you can also make a hole for the main line.
Fishing tackle "Makushnik"
It is made for fishing in the summer and is mainly used for carp or carp fishing. Knitting happens like this.
- Take a piece of cake.
- We reel on him fishing line.
- We make a hole with a thin drill from each side, insert hooks there.
- We attach to the main line with the carbine and swivel.
Please note: for this gear you need to buy a special sinker in the store. Otherwise, all your equipment will not lead to a good catch. This way you can knit tackle for winter and summer fishing. And how to make a network for a large catch, you can learn from our article How to knit a fishing net.
How to knit feeder gear
The feeder method of catching differs from others in that it is based on the manufacture of a special feeder with fish food that will allow them to be caught. For beginners, we offer to learn two ways of mating feeder gear.
- Take a braided line and make a triple loop on the end.
- Next, retreat 7 cm and make another loop more.
- Thread the feeding trough through the large loop.
- Attach the crochet leash to the small loop.
The principle of operation of the snap is simple - the fish swallows the food, the hooking is triggered, as a result of which it gets into the trough.
Tackle "Asymmetrical loop"
This type of mating is used on very careful fish, which is difficult to catch. For example, catfish or asp. Tooling is made as follows.
- A swivel is put on the end of the line and a large loop of up to 0.5 meter is tied.
- A feeding trough is attached to the swivel.
- A 50 cm loop is attached to which the feed joins.
- On the same loop is another double knot "figure eight".
- On this loop a leash with a hook is attached and tied to the main fishing line.
Pay attention: it is not advisable to use a cord for tying tackle (only braided fishing line!). When throwing over long distances, they can seriously injure the fingers.