How to Make a Ham Panini on a George Foreman Grill
Butter (preferable at room temperature)
Get your grill ready and let it heat up as you make your sandwich.
Mix butter and mustard together until you have a smooth, spreadable mixture.Use more or less of each depending on your tastes (if you want a stronger mustard flavor, use more mustard or less butter). You should not need more than a half a tablespoon of each for one sandwich.
Spread your butter-mustard mixture over one side of each slice of bread and sprinkle on your poppy seeds.
Add as much ham as your heart desires!If you are using cheese, layer on a slice of ham, cheese, ham and so on to get as much of its melted goodness as possible.
Close up your sandwich.
Spread more butter (but not mustard) onto the outsides of the bread.
Carefully place your sandwich into the grill, as it should be heated, and allow it to cook for at least three minutes.If you desire, you can rotate your sandwich to create a criss-cross of grill marks.
Remove your sandwich, slice and enjoy!
QuestionI thought you weren't supposed to butter the outside of the bread. Is this optional or required?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou need to put some butter, margarine, olive oil, or cooking spray on the outside of the bread to keep it from sticking to the grill - same way you use butter or oil when frying something to keep it from sticking.Thanks!
QuestionCan you do panini sandwiches on a normal George Foreman grill?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Preheat the grill for at least 5 minutes. Place sandwich on grill for five minutes or until grill marks appear on bread.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Use a Swiss cheese, or even a smokey Swiss cheese for optimal flavor.
- You can grate your onion into the butter-mustard mixture or layer it between your meat and cheese.
- Deli ham works well in this recipe but don't let that stop you from using left over spiral cut ham or ham steak.
- Go crazy with the spices! This recipe only gets better with celery seed, mural of flavor and sesame seed. Just make sure if you use something that burns, put it on the inside of the sandwich. Spices that don't burn can go onto the outside.
- The George Foreman grill consists of two metal plates heating up to a very high temperature! Please be familiar with its instructions and warnings before you attempt to cook on it!
Video: Grilled Ham and Cheese On Sourdough Bread by Rockin Robin
Sienna Miller’s seriously dressed-down style
First Crohn’s, Then Cancer: How One Man Lives Well
How to Use an Outdoor Gym
How to Choose Saffron
Should You See a Chiropractor for Ankylosing Spondylitis
4 Types of Women That Men Should NOT Marry
Open Office Layouts Are Sucking the Life Out of Workers Poll
How to Get a SAG Card
How Moving to a New Climate Helped My Psoriasis: Chelsea’s Story
The Dark Side of Strength Training People Wont Talk About
Date: 03.12.2018, 17:32 / Views: 73284