How to make paper from home?
Beautiful paper houses not only decorate your interior, but can serve as a toy for your child or as a decoration for a postcard. How to make paper from home?
First you need to collect all that may be needed in the manufacture of such a house.
Tools and materials
- Paper (it may be plain white A4 paper, or you may want to create a house of colored or watercolor paper, cardboard — it all depends on your desires and imagination.)
- Scissors or mock-up knife (depending on who got used to work with)
- Glue (can be any)
- Wide scotch (after all it will be necessary to make windows)
- Copy paper (optional)
- To decorate the house, you can apply any materials and techniques (from pencils, paint-markers and ending with decoupage cards) depending on the flight of your imagination.
After you have picked up all the necessary materials, it is desirable to determine the size of the house. What would you like to have its length,height and width? Decided - now proceed to the phased implementation of the house of paper.
- First you need to draw a scan of your future house. An example of such a sweep can be found here "". When drawing up the reamer, do not forget to leave on one side an additional place for gluing (usually 5-10 mm).
- If you are going to make a house out of cardboard, then you will need a carbon copy to transfer the resulting scan to a cardboard. Feel free to cut your house, do not forget about the doors and windows. It will be easier and smoother to cut them with the help of a breadboard knife.
- In order to make the glass will require a strip of wide scotch. Cut off 2 pieces of tape so that one is a little wider and longer, glue them together. It turned out that a sticky strip remained from the edges, and the center was non-sticky. Now glue the "glass" to the window openings from the inside.
- Finally, you can take paint (pencils, felt-tip pens, etc.) and decorate the house as you like.
- At the edges we bend the reamer and carefully glue it together. Do not forget about the roof of the house!
- The glue is dry - now you can admire your work.
Sometimes a paper house needs to be done for a purely practical purpose.for example, you are building a cottage or a country house and you want to visualize your future home, then the layout is simply not replaceable. If you want to make a house layout out of paper, you can see in detail how to make such a layout in the thematic blog "".
Beautiful houses for you!