How to make cream?
Homemade cream has a great taste. They can be whipped or made on the basis of them cream for cakes. How to make cream, lipstick and dessert based on them is described below.
How to make homemade cream
For the preparation of homemade cream (fat content of 33%) the following ingredients are needed:
- milk (2.5% fat) - 600 ml
- butter (fat content 80%) - 400 g
The process of making homemade cream consists of the following steps:
- Pour the milk into the pan, cut the butter into small pieces and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Put the milk on the fire. Throw some butter in there and wait for it to melt.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a blender and mix it at a slow speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave the resulting cream to cool at room temperature, and then put it in the fridge.
There is also another recipe for homemade cream. It involves the use of sour cream. With this recipe you can find in the article How to make cream.
How to whip homemade cream
Making whipped cream is easy. For this you need the following:
- icing sugar - 50 g;
- cream - 500 ml.
Please note that the whipping utensils and the whips must be cooled. To do this, put the inventory for 15-20 minutes in the freezer. Then proceed as follows:
- Pour cold cream into a bowl. Then set the mixer to medium speed and beat the ingredient for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar to the cream and beat them for another 3-5 minutes. The mass should be dense. It is important not to beat it for a long time, otherwise it will turn into butter. Store whipped cream in the refrigerator, and they should be served with berries.
How to make cream cream
From homemade cream is an excellent cream. It requires the following ingredients:
- icing sugar - 70 g;
- cream - 500 ml;
- gelatin (dry) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- chilled water - 50 ml.
Preparing cream based on homemade cream in this way:
- Take gelatin and soak it in cold boiled water. Wait until it swells, and then heat it on the stove. It is necessary that the ingredient is completely dissolved.
- Pour cold cream into a bowl and start beating until frothy.After that, pour in powdered sugar, and then pour in a thin stream of cooled gelatin. Continue to beat all these ingredients until the mass becomes dense. Use the resulting cream for lubricating and decorating cakes.