How to make a dough?
Watch the video
In our country, pastry is very popular. Bread, buns, pies, dumplings, dumplings, biscuits, pizza - that only do not make from it. But the cooking process itself often scares novice cooks, because not everyone knows how to make dough.
All types of dough can be divided into two groups: yeast and yeast-free. The porosity of the structure of the yeast dough is achieved by using yeast, and non-yeast - by adding baking powder, sourdoughs or by mechanical (beating eggs, re-rolling, stretching the dough) method.
The key to success in the preparation of yeast dough are good yeast and temperature compliance. Everything else is pretty simple.
If you cook the yeast dough for the first time and worry a little, trust this recipe and you will make amazing dough.
You will need:
- Water - 80 ml;
- Eggs - 3 pcs .;
- Sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- Sour cream - 400 gr;
- Flour - 800 gr.
Having prepared all the necessary ingredients, proceed to making the dough:
- A bag of yeast diluted in 80 ml of warm water (40C0) and leave for 10-15 minutes to form a froth cap.
- At this time, at medium speed, beat with a mixer 3 eggs with three tablespoons. l Sahara. Add to them 400 ml of sour cream. Continuing to beat, gradually fall asleep flour. Knead elastic dough and put it in a warm place for 50-60 minutes.
You can make patties with your favorite filling from yeast dough, frying them in vegetable oil, or baking in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 2000, after having smeared the products of dough with whipped yolk.
A variety of yeast-free dough
The types of yeast-free dough include: choux, exhaust, sand, puff and biscuit. Compared to yeast, cooking yeast-free dough takes much less time.
Ingredients for making dough can be found in the fridge of any hostess. We will need:
- Butter - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- Flour - 100 gr;
- Eggs - 3 pieces;
- Water - 100 ml.
- Put on a slow fire the water in the tank, add 2 tablespoons of butter and bring to a boil.
- In the boiling water gradually add 100 g of flour. Stir the mixture over low heat until lumps disappear.
- We shift the mass in a blender, add 3 eggs and beat.
- The dough is ready and from it you can bake delicious confectionery, for example, eclairs with a filling.
Cooking puff pastry takes more time than cooking yeast or custard. First you need to prepare the main ingredients:
- margarine or butter - 200 gr .;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- water - 2/3 cup;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- a pinch of salt.
- Sift flour and lay out chopped margarine or butter on a work surface.
- Chop the butter with flour with a knife.
- Pour salt and sugar in a glass with cold water and mix thoroughly.
- In the chopped butter with flour pour in the water and quickly knead the dough.
- We cover it with a towel and leave for 2-3 hours in a cold place, you can put in the refrigerator for the night.
- Then we take out the dough and roll it twice, each time folding the dough into 4-5 layers.
Puff pastry can be put in the freezer and use at the right time.