How to unlock an MTS phone?
Users of smartphones from the company MTS, as well as owners of other similar devices, often face the problem of blocking. The reason is simple: the user forgets the password and simply cannot use his phone. So, consider the two main ways to unlock MTS smartphones.
Unlock using the “Hard reset” function
The “Hard reset” feature is available on many devices. Its essence lies in the fact that it fully formats the software. The important point here is the fact that all the settings that the user has installed will be deleted, including various files. Therefore, before using this function, consider whether there are important files on your device. If there is any, then it is better to contact a specialized center where your phone can be unlocked without deleting information using a special firmware.
If you do decide to format the device, do the following:
- Turn off the power of the smartphone.
- Open the system menu using a combination of keys on and increase the sound that you want to hold simultaneously.
- After you go to the main menu, use the volume key to go to the item "Wpp data"
- Then go to the item "Factory reset".
- Find the "Delete all users" item.
- Then go back to the main menu.
- Find the item “Reboot system” and reboot the system.
- In a few minutes the system will be formatted.
This way you can unlock your phone.
Another main way is the so-called blocking prevention, which is provided on all MTS smartphones.
- In order to prevent the blocking of your smartphone, press the call button and enter the following combination: * # * 366633 * # *.
- Press the call button again.
- You will be taken to a special menu. Find in this menu item "Semi-Lock".
- Next, go to the network settings.
- You will be taken to the Russian-language menu where you can find the item “Device lock”.
- Going into it, you can set the lock options, including specify a special item to unlock the smartphone forever.
This way you protect your device from inadvertent blocking.
Remember that the procedure for flashing the phone to unlock it should be trusted only by professionals. Otherwise, you can damage the software of your smartphone and make it unusable.