How to unzip the archive?
Watch the video
When working with archives, newbies often have problems with their unpacking. You can perform it in several steps. Consider how to unzip the archive WinRar and 7-Zip.
Unpacking the WinRar archive
To unpack the WinRar archive, you need to do the following:
- Click on the archived file with the right mouse button.
- In the menu that appears, select "Extract to current folder."
- After a few seconds, a folder with the files stored in it will appear next to the WinRar archive. You just have to open it.
Unpacking the 7-Zip archive
To unpack the 7-Zip archive, you need to do the following:
- Find the necessary 7-Zip archive on the PC and right-click on it.
- A menu will appear, first select the item �7-Zip� in it, and then �Unpack�.
- After 15-30 seconds a folder with unzipped files will appear.