How to weave from 4 strands?
Watch the video
4-strand braid looks voluminous and elegant. It can be woven both in the center of the head and on the side. We will talk about how to weave a similar spikelet on your own.
Weave a four-strand braid: instruction
Since weaving pigtails from 4 strands is not too easy, it would be better to carefully prepare the hair beforehand. So that the strands are not tangled, apply a little varnish or scum on the hair, styling gel, then proceed to work.
- Using a comb with a narrow handle, divide the hair into 4 strands. It will be more convenient to divide first by 2, and then each by another 2 strands.
- You can start to weave a spike of 4 strands from any side convenient for you. We suggest doing this starting from the left. To do this, we place the leftmost strand on the next strand and place it under the third.
- Now we place the rightmost strand under the next one.
- Back to the leftmost strand. We put it on the next one and skip it under the next, third strand.
- We put the extreme left under the next one.
- Again, take the leftmost strand, stretching it from the top of the next one and bringing it to the bottom of the next strand.
As you can see, our steps are repeated. Continue to perform them until the length of the spike does not seem sufficient to you.
Braid Weaving Tips
- If you want to weave from 4 strands on the side of your head, you first need towill highlight 4 strands and make the first overruns of the outer strands on both sides. Further, each overlapping of the extreme strands will need to be supplemented with a hair pick-up from the corresponding side. In this way, you will gradually weave all your hair into your pigtail.
- You can also split all the hairs on the parting and weave two of them into 4 strands, ranging from the top of the head to the very tips. Or you can braid the braid strictly in the center. To do this, use a comb to separate the hair on the top of the head and begin to weave the hair, adding hair from the sides.
- To make the hairstyle look more magnificent and beautiful, as you weave, release the strands a little, making the braids loose. However, if there is a lot of hair, it will look beautiful and a tight spikelet.
- The tip of the pigtail can be tightened with a rubber band or fixed with a barrette and left open.Or you can tie him up with a rubber band and then tuck it under a braid, securing it with invisible sticks and hairpins. In this case, the hairstyle will look more solemn and solid.
- The finished pigtail can be decorated with special pins with beads or flowers on the end. You can also initially pass satin ribbon together with one or several strands - this will also give the spit a special charm.