Juicy and healthy bull-calves in tomato do it yourself
Surely everyone saw a bull in a tomato in the store. Such a fish turns out to be very tender and literally melts in the mouth, and it can be easily and tasty prepared at home.
Two cooking options
How to cook tasty gobies in tomato at home? We offer two simple options.
To cook your own bulls in a tomato, you need to prepare the following foods:
- 10-15 gobies (depending on the size of the fish);
- 500 g ripe tomatoes;
- three onions;
- one carrot;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- half or three quarters of a cup of refined olive or sunflower oil;
- three tbsp. l. flour;
- a glass of dry wine (it is better to use white).
- The fish must be well washed, gutted, scraped with a scraper or knife. Heads and fins are cut off. After all these manipulations, re-wash all carcasses and dry by waiting or using paper towels.
- After peeling, peel the onions, peppers and seeds from the core and cut them into thin straws. Carrots should be washed and grated. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes or immerse in hot water for a minute to remove the skin. Then, in any way, grind them, for example, through a meat grinder.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Roll each bull in flour and fry on both sides until golden.
- In a separate container, fry the carrots and onions first, then add the pepper, and after five to seven minutes, add the tomatoes and garlic. All together, fry for another five minutes, and at the end put salt and pour in dry wine.
- Spread the fried vegetables with wine on gobies. Cover the pan and simmer for at least fifteen to twenty minutes together so that the bones of the fish will soften and not be felt.
- Tasty gobies are ready!
Gentle gobies can be easily cooked in a slow cooker. For this you need:
- 500-600 grams of gobies;
- 500-600 ml of tomato juice (preferably freshly squeezed home);
- large onion head;
- three tbsp. l. vegetable oil;
- 1.5-2 tsp. salts;
- third tsp ground pepper.
- First prepare the steers.They need to be cleaned of scales, gut, as well as free from fins and heads with gills. Wash them thoroughly and dry them.
- Peel the onions, finely grind.
- Pour oil into the bowl of the multicooker. Choosing a frying or baking program, cook the onions for about five minutes. Then add carcasses of steers and fry them for about five to seven minutes.
- In tomato juice, dissolve the pepper and salt, pour this mixture into the bowl of the appliance.
- Set the extinguishing program and set the timer for one and a half hours. During this time, the bulls in tomato sauce will be soft and tender, soaked with juice and seasonings.
Finally, a few tips for mistresses:
- You can use both fresh and recently caught gobies, as well as frozen ones. But it is better to defrost them naturally, leaving them in some container or in a sink.
- For the preparation of tomato sauce is allowed to use a paste diluted with water to obtain a liquid mass.
- In the tomato you can enter different spices and seasonings to your taste, for example, curry, coriander, basil, oregano, parsley or dill and much more.
- If you want ready-made gobies to practically fall apart and be as soft as possible, dry them longer.And to keep the shape, and the flesh was quite elastic, shorten the time of extinguishing (but in this case the bones may not have time to soften).
Be sure to try to cook such a simple but tasty dish like steers in a tomato!