3/4 c. hazelnuts (filberts)
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 c. light brown sugar
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. seedless red raspberry jam
Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place hazelnuts in 9-inch by 9-inch metal baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until toasted. Wrap hot hazelnuts in clean cloth towel. With hands, roll hazelnuts back and forth to remove most of skins. Cool completely. Grease 13-inch by 9-inch metal baking pan. Line pan with foil.
- In food processor, with knife blade attached, pulse hazelnuts with 1/2 cup flour until nuts are finely ground. Transfer nut mixture to medium bowl; stir in baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and remaining flour.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat brown sugar and butter until creamy (about 2 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula). Reduce speed to low; beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Add nut mixture and beat just until dough is blended.
- Remove 2/3 cup dough to small bowl; set aside. With small metal spatula, evenly spread remaining dough on bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, stir 2 teaspoons water into dough in bowl. Transfer dough to decorating bag fitted with medium writing tip (with about 1/4-inch opening).
- Spread raspberry jam over hot crust to 1/4 inch from edges. Using about half of dough in decorating bag, pipe 1 set of diagonal lines, about 1 1/2 inches apart, over jam (if lines break, just fill in with more dough). Pipe remaining dough diagonally across first set of lines to form a diamond lattice.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- When cool, cut lengthwise into 8 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 4 pieces. Store cookies in tightly covered container, with waxed paper between layers, up to 3 days. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving if you like.
Video: Linzer Tarts SeductionMeals com
20 Fun Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes
How to cure acne with lemon juice
Model Minute: Svetlana Zakharova
Isabel Marant’s FallWinter 2019-18 RTW Collection Goes Eighties With a Boho Touch
Where To Have Your Breakfast Meeting
3 Ways to Cook Lamb
If youre giving a game console this holiday, make sure to update it first
All About Acrylic Nails
How to Give a Shot of Testosterone
9 Things to Know from a Former Intern at Reformation and The Row
How to Keep Your Blonde Hair Color From Turning Brassy
Moms Viral Post Proves You Should Never Tell a Woman to Change her Postpartum Body
How to Stock Your Home Toolkit
13 Foods to Eat When You’re Sick
Must-See Modern Headpieces For Your Bridesmaids – Part I
Date: 01.12.2018, 12:11 / Views: 63385