Meat in french
Meat in French is suitable for everyday meals, and for the festive table, where it will look no less appetizing.
The original meat recipe in French with potatoes in cooking consists of the following ingredients:
- veal meat,
- new potatoes,
- mushrooms (preferably fresh forest, but you can use mushrooms),
- bechamel sauce
- cheese, seasoning to taste.
In the classic recipe, which is used by many in our time, a slightly different composition of ingredients:
- minced pork - 500 gr.,
- raw potatoes 500 gr.,
- cheese - 120 gr.,
- 1 medium onion,
- Mayonnaise - 1.5 tbsp. l.,
- seasonings add to taste.
The classic step-by-step recipe for the French Meat dish made from minced pork with a photo is much easier. No need to mess with the meat, beat it. When the ready-made mince is at home, it will go well to prepare this favorite dish.
All of these ingredients are designed for 3 servings, so if you want to make for more people, then proportionally increase all the products.
First, light the oven to the maximum.Usually it is 220-250 degrees. It is necessary that it is properly heated, then the dish will be cooked quickly, and from the top it will taste appetizingly.
Onion is cut into thin, almost transparent rings.
To not watery eyes, be sure to before cutting, moisten in cold water a knife, a cutting board and halves of a bulb. So the caustic juice will wash off, which causes burning on the mucous membranes.
Potatoes are peeled. For this it is convenient to use a special peeler. If the potatoes are not large and oblong, then divide it into 2 halves and cut into thin "shaybochkami." The same can be done much faster with a vegetable cutter. The whole process will take literally 5 minutes. The resulting pieces must be salted and mixed with mayonnaise.
The form prepared for baking in the oven, oil with oil and close the bottom half of all chopped onions. Pre-salted and pepper minced (half) is stacked on top of it. The next layer is potatoes (half). Then the second half stuffing. And then the remaining onions. On top of it - the remains of potatoes. The dish is removed in the oven for about 40 minutes. But it all depends on the capabilities of the stove.May need more time, perhaps less.
While the French meat is cooked, cheese is rubbed. Check if the potato on top has already become soft and has stopped crunching, which means that it’s time to pour the cheese in order to get an appetizing ruddy crust. Let the dish stand for another 10 minutes in the oven.
French meat made from minced pork
The recipe for meat in French is very fond of the hostess. It is obtained even without a rich culinary experience, and the ingredients are publicly available. And who came up with meat in French?
Oddly enough, but this recipe has Russian roots.It was first cooked in France for Prince Orlov by his chef Urbain Dubois, and in the original its name sounded “Veal in Orlovski”.Meat was baked with potatoes, onions and mushrooms and poured over bechamel sauce.And today the dish is called “Orlovski-style meat” all over the world, except for the post-Soviet space. Now they are preparing a simplified version of it, but no less tasty. Mostly without using mushrooms, but instead of veal served pork or beef. The sauce was also simplified, using cream, sour cream or mayonnaise as a substitute.
What meat is better for meat in French? It all depends on taste preferences.More tender - pork and veal, beef will have to beat off before cooking. For dietary options fit chicken and turkey.
How to properly and tasty cook meat in French from pork, beef and chicken in the oven
There are several secrets that will help the hostess to understand how to cook the most delicious meat in French with potatoes in the oven:
- Choose worth lean pieces of meat. If it contains fat, then it should be cut off. Remove the skin from the chicken.
- It is important to use only fresh products, especially meat. If it is old, weathered, the dish in any case will already be spoiled, such meat is tough and unsuitable for food.
- Do not make pieces of meat too thick: they will be worse baked, it may take longer to do this. Enough thickness of 2 cm. And before you send it into the oven, beat off with a special hammer.
- Before you put the dish in the oven, fry the meat over high heat, so all its juices will remain inside, it will come out especially soft and tender.
- Add piquancy to the dish will add marinade of red wine.
- If you follow the figure, then as a basis, do not use pork or beef, and chicken breast or turkey. Also do not take mayonnaise.
In the classic recipe for meat in French with potatoes, mushrooms and cheese in the oven is not used forcemeat, and a single piece.
Many will like meat in French made from pork neck in foil. This part of the pork is the most high-calorie and fat. If you are a lover of such food, then this meat will fit perfectly, and it turns out it is very juicy and fragrant. For comparison: the caloric content of 100 grams. pork tenderloin 142 kcal, and cervix - more than 500 kcal.
Many people confuse recipes: roast in French oven and meat in French. Butthese are 2 different dishes. In the first, in addition to pork, they use garlic, Provencal herbs for aroma, butter, apples, bacon, starch, chicken broth.
How to make juicy meat in French from minced chicken in the oven
For girls, and not only those who watch the figure and their weight, the dietary version of meat in French from chicken breast will do. You can grind it into mince or buy it ready. Breast without skin in itself contains almost no fat, so that the meat in the finished dish does not turn out dry, it is better to marinate, for example, in onions. To do this, cut the onion in half rings, and the more onions, the better.Salt and pepper the meat, wrap it in an onion and put it in the fridge for a few hours, or better at night. The meat will turn out delicate and fragrant.
To further reduce the calorie content of this dish, do not take mayonnaise, but use low-fat sour cream or natural yoghurt.
Some prefer to do without potatoes because of the presence of starch in it, this is a matter of taste. Be sure to prepare in this recipe with mushrooms. Chicken fillet meat in French is an excellent dietary dish with high protein content.
How to make meat in French in the oven with potatoes and sour cream without mayonnaise
Sour cream is a product not less tasty than mayonnaise. But, of course, this is a matter of taste. If you are not a fan of fatty foods, adhere to proper nutrition, then mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream.
- beef or pork tenderloin - half a kilogram,
- potatoes - 400-500 gr.,
- tomatoes - 3-5 pieces,
- sour cream 15% - 100 gr.,
- cheese - 150-200 gr.,
Important:each layer is salted separately!
- Meat washed, dried and cut into portions. Spread out on a baking sheet.
- Top the tomatoes cut into circles.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices and put on tomatoes.
- Cover everything with sour cream. For spice and aroma, you can add garlic.
- Cheese in this recipe does not happen much: the more it is, the more appetizing is the crust on top.
- Send the dish to the oven.
French meat with mayonnaise-free potatoes
How much and at what temperature of the oven does French meat cook at home
How much baked meat in French in the oven depends on several factors:
- What kind of meat do you use? The chicken cooks faster than anything. The same applies to any minced meat. Beef is baked the longest, pork reaches the desired condition a little faster.
- What slices of potatoes are chopped? Usually it is baked long enough, but if you cut it into thin plates, especially when using a vegetable cutter, then the cooking time can be easily reduced by 10 minutes.
- Baking temperature. Not all ovens have a high maximum temperature. Some do not exceed 180-200 degrees. Optimal for meat in French - 200-220 degrees. But look at your stove, they all work differently.
On average, it takes 40 minutes to prepare this dish.It is better to check the readiness by carefully cutting the meat and potatoes with a knife - these are the main long-time baking ingredients in this recipe. Add another 15-20 minutes if you are cooking at 180 degrees, or lower by 10 when baking from 220 degrees and above.
French Meat with Potatoes and Cheese Hat
Recipe for meat in French in a slow cooker - step by step with photos
Cooking meat in French in a slow cooker is no different from cooking in the oven. You need to choose the baking mode. If desired, before that you can fry the meat in the "frying" mode.
Question,how much meat is prepared in French in the Redmond multicooker, excites many. This is the most popular brand of multivariate.Usually this process takes about half an hour, perhaps a little more. The only difference is that the cheese is not covered with a golden crust. At the same time, the taste of the dish is no worse.
For cooking, you can choose any recipe described above. And you can collect in it “all at once”: meat, cheese, aromatic spices, a mixture of sour cream and mayonnaise, tomatoes, potatoes, onions and mushrooms. Vegetable oil is used for roasting meat, which can be marinated. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Prepare all the ingredients: meat, onions, potatoes, sour cream, spices, cheese.
- Cut the meat into pieces no larger than half the palm of your hand, discard and put on the bottom of the multicooker, smeared with vegetable oil.
- Onion cut into rings and put on the meat.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices and place on the onion. Season everything with salt and spices to taste.
- Top with sour cream, as indicated on the photo. Set the "Baking" mode to 1 hour.
- Grate the grated cheese and sprinkle the dish 15 minutes before the program is turned off.
French meat recipe in a slow cooker
A simple recipe for meat in French with potatoes, tomatoes and cheese in a pan
You will not believe it, but meat in French can be easily cooked not only in the oven, but also in the pan. If you do not have a stove in the kitchen, then an ordinary frying pan with a non-stick coating will also fit. The meat under the lid will be juicy and fragrant.
To make portions of meat in French in a pan, you only need to pre-cut the meat into pieces that are suitable for one serving. It is very convenient! Look, for example, the recipe for meat in French from chicken and potatoes in a frying pan with pictures to make it clearer, and try to cook it yourself.This dish is very simple, even a novice in culinary business will cope with it.
Meat in French can be cooked in the oven, a slow cooker and even in a pan
French meat in the microwave
Meat in French is prepared in the microwave, and in terms of the complexity of cooking, this option is no more difficult than in a slow cooker or oven. The only difference is in the portions. Since this device has small dimensions, then the portions of meat will most likely turn out to be no more than 2.
Preparation of the ingredients is the same as described above, the choice of the type of meat is yours. The timer is set for half an hour at maximum power, then 5-7 minutes it is better to use the oven mode, if available, to browse the cheese.The final cooking time for meat in French is 35-37 minutes.
French meat in aerogrill
Convection oven - a device that appeared in our life relatively recently. The principle of its work consists in uniform air circulation, due to which the food is obtained especially juicy inside, but beautifully baked outside. He is especially fond of women, because he does not require the addition of vegetable oil for frying. Meat in French is no exception, it will be great in this kitchen assistant.
The mode is set as follows: temperature 200 degrees, average ventilation, cooking time - about 45 minutes. For beef, it is better to increase to 60-75 minutes, for chicken - to reduce to 30 minutes.
Marinade for meat in French
We will understand how to marinate meat in French with onions. This is the most popular marinade. Firstly, onions can always be found in almost any store, secondly, it is cheap, and thirdly, it adds an appetizing flavor to meat and makes it more tender. You can pickle any meat: chicken, beef, pork, veal.
For the chicken will take the least time: 2-3 hours. For pork around 5 hours, beef is cooked the longest, it is better to marinate all night.
How to make marinade:
- Take 2 bulbs large enough. Cut into 2 halves and start thinly pricking with semirings. It is not necessary to do completely transparent pieces.
- Slice meat to size. Place it in a bowl.
- Use your hands to “massage” the meat along with the onions so that it will pour out the juice.
- “Pack” the meat in the onion so that it is covered with onion and the top and bottom.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
It is convenient to do this in the evening and leave on all night, and in the morning to start cooking.
French meat with pineapple
Strangely enough, but this dish is prepared even with pineapple.As a rule on a holiday to surprise guests. Pineapple is replaced by hearty potatoes, so before cooking, do not forget to buy a can of canned pineapples with washers.
The taste of this meat is obtained original, unlike other recipes. Especially good with pineapple and chicken combined with pork.
You will need:
- meat of pork or chicken,
- canned pineapples,
- Put the pineapples on a paper napkin to stack the sweet syrup.
- Pork cut into pieces of the desired size. Beat each one.
- Cut the onion. Lishka it does not happen, so even if you get a lot, it will only be better!
- Layers are arranged in the following order:
- onions (salt),
- meat in mayonnaise and seasonings,
- pineapple rings,
Cook for 40 minutes in the oven.
French meat with pineapple
French meat without potatoes
French-style meat without potatoes is as popular as its other variations. Potatoes can not be used at all, but can be replaced by another product, for example, tomatoes, canned pineapples or something else that, in your opinion, will complement the meat in this dish.
Ingredients for French Diet Meat
Turkey meat is dietary. It is rich in protein, which is especially appreciated by athletes-athletes.
For dietary meat in French, the following ingredients will be needed from the turkey:
- turkey fillet (any part: breast, thighs, etc.),
- pouring from: 2 eggs, 50 ml of milk and hard cheese,
- sour cream or low-fat yogurt,
The preparation of this dish differs only in the presence of pouring for meat.
The most dietary meat recipe in French is with turkey fillet
Meat in French without cheese
Cheese in this dish is needed mainly for the formation of golden brown. But without it, you can completely do if it is not at hand. For this purpose may suit mayonnaise or thick and fatty sour cream. They, too, will eventually turn into a roast coating, which is indistinguishable from the "original".
French Meat with Pickles
If you are a fan of experiments in the kitchen, then you should try a meat recipe in French with salted cucumbers. In this dish, cucumbers replace potatoes. The cooking process is exactly the same as in the classic recipe.
Layers are better laid out in this order:
Calorie meat in French per 100 grams
The calorie content of this dish varies depending on the choice of meat and the ingredients inside the recipe.
- For meat in French from pork with potatoes in 100 gr. about 250 kcal.
- For meat in French, chicken with potatoes in 100 gr. about 105 kcal.
- 100 gr. This dish without potatoes with pork calorie is about 220 kcal.
French meat sauce
If you take the original meat recipe in French, which was prepared before, then they used Bechamel sauce for it. This is a white sauce, so that it will turn out, you need a strict observance of the proportions of the products.
- liter of milk
- 1/3 piece of butter (about 100 gr.),
- 4 tablespoons flour,
- pinch of nutmeg,
- Black pepper and Italian herbs are added as desired.
- To start, heat the milk, but so that it does not boil: either choose the smallest fire, or do it in a water bath.
- Melt the butter in a small container over low heat.
- Add flour to it and quickly stir with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Pour the milk into the oily mass gradually, constantly stirring.
- At the end, add spices.
- The sauce is ready!
There are many options for cooking meat in French. There are so many of them that everyone will surely choose something suitable for themselves. Even if you are allergic to any product, you can easily replace it with another one to your taste. The main thing is to show a little imagination and culinary skills.