Painting in Ecostyle
Now crafts from natural materials are in incredible demand in the market of needlework. Ecostyle can be found anywhere: at exhibitions, in offices, in residential premises. So why not keep up with the current fashion? Today you will learn how to make a beautiful picture of natural materials in an unusual frame.To work, collect the following materials:Cut the wire into 4 equal parts with wire cutters. Spread out the sticks as shown in the photo (to make a rectangular frame).Connect the ends of the branches at the points of contact with pieces of wire. For a more reliable fixing of the construction, use the pliers. .jpg "style =" max-width: 100%; " alt="Picture in eco-style"> This is the frame you should have. All the sticks are securely fastened to each other.
- 4 sticks from tree branches (length 15-25 cm);
- 1 floristic wire;
- heat gun;
- juniper twigs;
- cane reeds;
- just beautiful twigs;
- pine cones.
- the size of the picture depends on the length of the sticks for the frame;
- filling can be easily changed by adjusting to the season;
- dry flowers, bright berries and even small fruits will look good;
- if you wish, everything Elements of the picture can be painted with acrylic paints or put a special paint from a spray;
- instead of twine, you can use regular knitting yarns, jute or satin ribbons.