Quick snacks: quick, easy and simple
If you are puzzled by how to quickly prepare a snack before the unexpected arrival of guests, then you are here! Today we want to share with you recipes of simple and quick snacks that will occupy a worthy place on your table and will delight guests and loved ones.
You will need:
- hard cheese - 200 gr
- crab sticks - 200 gr
- 5 eggs
- mayonnaise - 3 tbsp. spoons
- flour - 5 tbsp. spoons
- vegetable oil
1. Grate hard cheese and crab sticks. Add mayonnaise, 5 eggs, flour and a drop of milk. Stir.
2. The baking sleeve must be cut to hang over the edges, grease with a small amount of vegetable oil and put on a baking sheet.
3. Pour the cheese mixture onto the sleeve and send to the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Put the stuffing into the prepared mass (the most delicious fillings - cheese with garlic and minced meat with chopped greens) and roll into a roll. When serving, cut in small slices.
Pita is a delicious wrapper that can wrap almost any food.
As a filling to pita bread, you can use meat, fish, vegetables, salads, and much more. And in combination with cream cheese, the taste will be even richer.
To diversify the taste of rolls of pita, you can use spices and various sauces.
If the guests are almost on the doorstep, and you need to prepare the original dish in the shortest time possible, and there is no pita bread on hand, tasty rolls can also be made from sausage.
For such rolls you do not need a lot of ingredients - cream cheese and vegetables are enough for brightness of taste!
If there is not even a sausage on hand, you can make rolls from thin slices of vegetables.