Simple Lasagna Cooking Recipes
Lasagna is a symbol of Italy, absolutely all Italians can cook it, regardless of gender or age. It does not matter in which corner of Italy you are, in any, even the smallest town, you will be fed with amazing lasagna.
The recipe for cooking lasagna at home is quite simple. If you want to diversify your menu with an interesting dish, then our article will definitely come in handy.
Italian cuisine is famous all over the world for its taste. Only here you will be able to try high-calorie and at the same time healthy dishes. Today we will try to learn how to cook homemade lasagna no worse than the Italians.
The recipe for homemade lasagna elementary. For the first time it was prepared many centuries ago.
Emilia - Romagna is the birthplace of lasagna. Namely, in this region, for the first time local chefs decided to cook this dish. It happened a long time ago and since then not a single family dinner of Italians can do without fragrant lasagna.
Certainly the "first lasagna" was different from the modern. At that time, its basis was Greek bread in the form of cakes. The word lasagna comes from the Roman "lagani", which in translation means bread sliced into strips.
Just think, the first lasagna recipe was recorded in the fourteenth century. Since then, hundreds of recipes have appeared, which each in its own way will surprise you with a delicate taste.
When you decide to cook a dish like lasagna, you should know that cooking it is a little more difficult than regular spaghetti. But the effort spent is worth it. You will certainly be able to surprise your relatives.
In order to prepare the classic version of the dish you have to buy a large number of ingredients. At first glance it may seem that you will not be able to cook the dish, but in fact it is not.
- Ready dough for lasagna - 300g.
- Hard cheese - 300g.
- For meat sauce:
- Minced beef - 400g.
- Ham –200 gr.
- Carrot - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Celery root - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 5 tbsp.
- Red wine - 1 glass
- Garlic clove
- Tomatoes in juice - 400g.
- Salt, spices
For a savory béchamel sauce:
- Milk - 1.5-2 Art.
- Flour - 1 tbsp
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Bay leaf
- Butter - 100gr.
Preparation of classical lasagna:
- First, prepare the meat broth. In a large frying pan heat the oil.
- Grind the onions and garlic. Add to butter and fry for 5 minutes.
- Carrot and celery root cut into thin strips, mixed with onions and fry all together for another five minutes.
- Ham cut into strips. Add to the pan to the onions, send the same stuffing.
- Mix everything well and fry for another 10 minutes.
- Pour into the pan red and wine and simmer everything for another 7-10 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes with juice to the pan. Leave everything to simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- It's time to start bechamel sauce. Melt the butter, add to it one spoonful of flour and fry, stirring a couple of minutes.
- Milk set on fire and bring to a boil. Add nutmeg and bay leaf to it.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 15 minutes. Then we remove the laurel leaves from the milk.
- Thin milk into the flour. We wait until the mixture boils and remove from heat. We salt.
- We collect our lasagna. We take the necessary form for baking. It is desirable that it was high.
- At the bottom of the form lay out the sauce of meat, cover with sheets of lasagna.
- Again, we spread the meat sauce, distribute it evenly and pour out the béchamel from above.
- Sprinkle generously with grated cheese. And cover with sheets of dough. Repeat the layers until the ingredients run out.
- The last layer should be grated cheese. We send baked in the oven for 40 minutes.
Classical lasagna is ready.
If you want to cook not quite traditional lasagna and besides love mushrooms - then you will need this recipe.
- The layers of lasagna are 0.5 kg.
- Minced chicken - 300g.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Fresh champignons - 400g.
- Tomato paste - 200g.
- Olive oil - 40ml.
- Garlic clove
- Hard cheese - 200 gr.
- Greens, salt, black pepper
- Milk - 400ml.
- Butter - 100gr.
- Flour - 2 liters.
Preparation of lasagna with mushrooms:
- Finely cut onions, garlic and fry them in a pan for five minutes.
- Prepared champignons cut into thin slices and add to the onions. Simmer all together for 10 minutes.
- We put into the frying pan with vegetables chicken forcemeat, pasta, greens and spices. Simmer for 35 minutes.
- Bechamel sauce is prepared, as in the previous recipe.
- Lubricate the baking pan lightly with olive oil.Lay out the layer of lasagna, then a layer of meat sauce and top beshamel. And so on.
- Do not forget to sprinkle every layer of meat sauce with hard cheese.
- Sent in the oven for half an hour and enjoy a terrific dish.
With zucchini and eggplant
- Lasagna - 4 sheets
- Zucchini or young squash - 100gr.
- Eggplant - 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Fresh tomato - 3pcs.
- Milk - 200ml.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Hard cheese, preferably parmesan
Cooking climbing with zucchini:
- Cut into thin slices of eggplant and zucchini. Fry them in a little oil.
- Sprinkle ready-made vegetables with chopped garlic, herbs and spices. Unforgettable salt.
- Pepper is necessary to remove the skin. To do this, send it to the oven for 20 minutes. After peeling, cut it into plates.
- Bechamel must be prepared as in previous recipes.
- Forms are lubricated with oil, add a couple of spoons of béchamel sauce to the bottom. Cover the sauce with a dough sheet.
- Lubricate the dough on top of the béchamel sauce and spread the toasted vegetables. On top of them put the finely chopped tomatoes and again a layer of dough.
- It should turn out about 4 layers. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in a well heated oven.
Preparation of lasagna will take you about 1.5 hours. And this is despite the fact that you will use the ready-made dough. If you have a lot of free time, it is better to prepare the dough for lasagna with your own hands. From this it will be even tastier.
When buying a dough in a store - choose only a quality product. Please note that some ready-made store dough must be boiled for 10 minutes in boiling water.
Laying sheets of lasagna in a baking dish must be applied one cross over the cross. This way of laying the dough will allow your dish not to fall apart and keep the maximum of nutritional properties.
The ideal shape is square. The best material is ceramics.
For variety in climbing, you can use other sauces. It is not necessary to limit yourself to bechamel.
Cooking lasagna at home will make you work hard. But, it’s so nice to learn how to cook something new and tasty. This dish is eaten very quickly, so be prepared for the fact that relatives will ask for an increase.