Slow Cooker Honey Baked Apples with Granola
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 apple with granola and fruit | Calories: 195 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 7 mg | Carbohydrates: 40 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 26 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints: 9
- 6 medium apples, cored (Granny Smith are a good choice)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons powdered cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins raisins or dried cranberries (or a mix of each)
- 1 cup stovetop granola, or other clean eating granola
- 1/3 cup orange juice, (optional apple, cranberry, or pomegrante juice)
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 tablesppons honey, cinnamon, raisins, and granola. Set aside.
- Leave apple peeling on and scoop out 3/4 of the apple flesh (inside of apple), leaving just a little at the bottom. Evenly distribute the granola mixture inside the apples.
- Pour the orange juice and 1 tablespoon honey in the bottom of the slow cooker, stir to combine. Place the granola filled apples inside the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or high 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle over each apple a little of the syrupy liquid in the bottom of the slow cooker. Allow to cool before serving.
Video: Baked Oatmeal Recipe (With Cinnamon and Apple!)
Professional Women’s Hairstyles
5 Foods That Will Help You Replenish Electrolytes
Best Weight Loss Foods for Eye Health
What are the causes of unwanted hair growth in women
How to Hold Chopsticks
How to Make Hair Accessories
The Best Ways to Save Money Even Impulsive Spenders Can Get Behind
How to Act when Held at Gunpoint
Ethical Gold Mining Is Something You Need to Know About
This amazing Ferrero Rocher trick will blow your mind
Make a Mini Top Hat
Spring Salad with Mint, Walnuts, and Parmesan
Karen Elson Debuts New Blunt Blonde Bob InVogue
Stir-Fry Salmon Yakitori Recipe
Here’s why Nicole Kidman will not be collaborating with Keith Urban