Squashes for the winter in the banks - recipes with photos Lying fingers - pickled and salted, caviar and salads
The popularity of canned squash for the winter is growing every day. Cute, elastic and juicy vegetables, reminiscent of the appearance of flying saucers, are made in marinades, salted in cans, let on caviar or used for all kinds of salads. Recipes for squash for the winter with a photo are simple. Many of them suggest how to do the workpiece quickly, doing without tedious and time-consuming sterilization. You just have to choose a suitable option from our collection and on snowy, cold days your table will be decorated with beautiful, bright, fragrant and delicious homemade vegetable snacks.
Pickled squash for the winter pieces without sterilization in cans - recipe with photos
Following this recipe with a photo, you can prepare for a winter without sterilization very tasty patissons slices. The dish turns out to be quite sharp and even slightly burning due to the fact that the composition includes bitter chilli. Such a bright and juicy snack on cold days pleasantly diversifies the daily menu, and on the holiday table will not go unnoticed.
The necessary ingredients for the recipe of the preparation of pickled marinated slices of squash for the winter in cans
- squash - 2 kg
- dill (twigs) - ½ bunch
- dill (umbrellas) - 3 pcs
- parsley - 1/3 bunch
- tarragon - 1 sprig
- black bell pepper - 6 pcs
- hot chili pepper - 1 pod
- bay leaf - 3 pcs
- garlic - 4 cloves
- horseradish sheet - 2 pcs
- water - 2 l
- salt - 100 g
- Table vinegar 9% - 8 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe for squash marinated for the winter with pieces without sterilization in cans
- Squashes wash, dry, cut into medium-sized slices, blanch in boiling water for 6-7 minutes, quickly remove with a slotted spoon and cool in ice-cold water.
- Simultaneously boil water, add salt and boil over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Put all the greens and spices on the bottom of the dry sterilized jars, then fill them with blanched patissons.
- Pour the boiling brine, cover with lids and leave for 12-15 minutes to soak.Then pour the marinade back into the pan, bring it to a boil again, add vinegar, boil for 1-2 minutes, pour the scallops and quickly roll up. To turn up preservation upside down, to wrap up a warm blanket and to cool. For storage to take to the pantry or basement.
Squash caviar for winter with mayonnaise in cans - a simple recipe with photos without sterilization
This simple recipe with a photo suggests cooking caviar from squash with mayonnaise for the winter without sterilization. The finished dish is very pleasant, delicate taste and subtle, unobtrusive aroma. Light creamy notes of the workpiece adds mayonnaise, which is part. If you want to strengthen this shade, you need to take the mayonnaise of maximum fat content, and if, on the contrary, weaken, then use the easiest or usual shop sour cream.
Essential ingredients for a simple recipe for squash caviar without sterilization in cans
- squash - 4.5 kg
- bulb onion - 2.25
- garlic - 15 teeth
- mayonnaise - 375 ml
- tomato paste - 450 ml
- vegetable oil - 225 ml
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- salt - 4 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to a simple recipe with a photo of winter caviar from squash with mayonnaise without sterilization
- Rinse the squash, cut into circles of equal thickness and fry in vegetable oil to a pleasant, light golden color.
- Peel the onions, finely chop, until soft in a skillet, then put to the scallops and stew under a lid for about 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic, passed through the press, salt, sugar, tomato paste and mayonnaise. Mix gently, boil on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- When hot, spawn caviar in jars, roll up with iron lids and cool, turning upside down and wrapped in a warm blanket. Store in a cellar or cellar.
How to salt the squash for the winter in the banks - recipe blanks with photos
How to salt the winter squash in the banks, will tell this recipe with a photo. The process is very simple and almost identical to the classic method of brining cucumbers. The composition and quantity of spices is quite permissible to change for themselves, adding or, conversely, removing some positions. For example, many housewives do not like to put a currant leaf into conservation, believing that it gives the seasons a specific flavor and aroma.Those who agree with this position, it is possible to confine only horseradish leaves. Or, to enhance the crustiness of the squash, add another chopped-up horseradish root.
Necessary ingredients for the recipe for squash salting for the winter in cans
- squash - 4 kg
- garlic - 16 cloves
- water - 3 l
- dill - 4 umbrellas
- horseradish and blackcurrant leaves - 3 pcs
- black pepper peas - 10 pcs
- salt - 6 tbsp. l
- mustard seeds - 10 pcs
- bay leaf - 4 pcs
- vinegar - 100 ml
Step-by-step instruction recipe blanks, how to pickle the scalps in the banks for the winter
- Squashes should be carefully selected and left the same unpolished fruits of medium size. Wash thoroughly and drain in a colander to drain excess moisture.
- Put the garlic, currant and horseradish leaves, dill umbrellas, laurel, black pepper peas and mustard seeds on the bottom of the dry sterilized cans. Then fill the jar with squash, trying to lay them as tightly as possible.
- Bring the water over medium heat to a boil, add salt and cook until it is completely dissolved. Then pour boiling brine into jars, cover with lids and leave at room temperature for three days.
- At the end of time, the old pickle is again returned to the pot and boil. When the liquid begins to boil, reduce the level of heating and cook for 10 minutes. At the end, pour in the vinegar, mix, fill the jars with the scallops almost to the neck with brine, roll them up with metal lids, turn them upside down and leave until completely cooled under a warm blanket or blanket. For winter storage send to the basement or cellar.
Squash salad for the winter - recipe step by step with photos
Following the tips and tips of this step-by-step recipe with a photo, you can make a very juicy and fragrant squash for the winter. The consistency of the dish most of all resembles a vegetable salad, but also looks quite good as a soup dressing. The taste is distinguished by tenderness and pleasant tomato notes, but it is not sour at all, as there is no vinegar in the composition.
Ingredients for the recipe of squash lettuce for the winter
- squash - 2 kg
- onions - 700 g
- Bulgarian pepper - 700 g
- tomatoes - 700 g
- vegetable oil - 150 ml
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for preparing delicious squash for the winter
- Heat the butter in a skillet and fry finely chopped onion on it until transparent. Then pour the peppers, sliced into thin short cubes, and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Wash, dry, turn tomatoes into a smooth mashed potatoes in a food processor, pour in onions and peppers, mix well and stew for 15 minutes.
- Squash slices, add to the stew-pan to the rest of the vegetables, reduce the heating to the minimum and simmer for about 40-45 minutes. At the end, add salt, add sugar, mix and bring to a boil. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, then pack up the salad in sterilized jars, roll up, turn upside down and cool completely under a warm blanket. Store in a cool place.
Squashes for the winter Lick your fingers - recipe with video
Winter cannons for winter have a pleasant, elastic texture, delicate taste and delicate, subtle aroma. But, harvested in banks with other vegetables, they acquire a completely new bright sound. The author of the video clip presented below offers to pickle the scallops in jars together with Bulgarian and hot peppers, onions, lemon and fresh greens.The finished dish turns out quite spicy and is perfect for various meat and fish dishes, potatoes or pasta. In addition, it can be used as a juicy snack or added to the soup as a dressing. Well, and those who are not too fond of savory and salted vegetable blanks, we advise you to pay attention to the recipe with a photo of very tasty caviar of squash, which can be prepared even without tedious sterilization.