Summery Gazpacho Clean Eating Recipe
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup |Calories: 231 | Total Fat: 13.9 g | Saturated Fat: 4.8 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 15 mg | Sodium: 296 mg | Carbohydrates: 21.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g | Sugars: 6.8 g | Protein: 8 g | SmartPoints: 8
- 2 tomatoes, cored
- 1 small cucumber, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- ½ medium red onion
- 11.5 ounce can low sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 piece whole-wheat pita bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Separately roughly chop tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion in a food processor; place in a large glass bowl.
- Add tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours or up to 48 hours before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush pita bread with olive oil, and sprinkle with goat cheese; bake for 5 – 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve chilled gazpacho with warm flatbread.
Video: Clean Summer Gazpacho Recipe
How to Save for Retirement As a Digital Nomad
Want: A Chic Mini Dress You Can Actually Wear ToWork
Trainers vs Classes: which is better
Brain patterns of friends are more alike, study says
6 Exercises to Fix Your Hunched Back
23 Unique Hair Color Ideas for 2019
J Crew New UK Stores
It’s Official: Bald Men Are Smarter And Sexier
15 Things Every Woman With Big Boobs Should Own