The best tools that will help you grow eyebrows
Many girls and women dream of beautiful and thick eyebrows, which would emphasize the expressiveness of the eyes and make the face more attractive. But, unfortunately, only a few can boast of the ideal shape of such an important element of the face. But we want to please you - to grow thick eyebrows under the power of any beauty. To do this, it is enough to follow certain rules and additionally use effective means.
Why do hairs grow poorly?
To achieve the desired result, you should immediately understand the possible causes of thinning hairs. The most common are:
Improper or inadequate care:
- The most important enemy of thick and natural eyebrows is tweezers! Forget about it, have patience, and allow your hairs to fully grow. Remember the important rule - if you constantly pluck the eyebrows, it will be impossible to grow them properly! You can only remove excess hair on the nose.
- Cosmetics on the face, left overnight, causes great harm not only to the skin of the face, but also to the hairs of the eyebrows and eyelashes, destroying their structure and promoting hair loss. Therefore, it is very important not to forget to do make-up every evening, carefully removing cosmetics not only from the eyes, but also from the eyebrows, while using milk or any other suitable for you.
- For better growth of hairs, you need to comb your eyebrows daily (at least 2 times). You can do this with a clean brush from under the carcass.
- Take it a rule: every time you use a balm or hair conditioner, apply them to your eyebrows, thus these products will moisturize and nourish the hairs.
Chemical preparations used in the course of dyeing destroy the hair shaft and weaken the follicle. It is better to abandon this procedure altogether, or, if it does not work out, it is recommended to take breaks, while using shadows or a pencil.
Improper nutrition can not fully supply the body with useful substances and vitamins. Therefore, if you want to grow thick and beautiful eyebrows, then review your diet and forget about junk food! Your daily menu should consist ofproducts, which are most of all natural vitamins, directly affecting hair growth. These include:
- nuts, seeds, legumes, cottage cheese, cheese, kefir, cereals (buckwheat and oatmeal) - contains vitamins of group B;
- carrots, apricots, egg yolks, milk, butter - champions in vitamin A content;
- cold-pressed vegetable oils (soybean, sunflower and olive), walnuts, hazelnuts, beef liver, cereals (oatmeal, bran, wheat germ) - a lot of vitamin E;
- citrus fruits, kiwi, black currants, sweet peppers, apples, cauliflower, garlic are rich in vitamin C.
Heredity - in this case, you will not be able to achieve the desired result by any means or means. With the help of a professional tattoo you can make the natural shape of the eyebrows and choose the desired shade.
Harmful habits in the form of alcohol or smoking negatively affect the entire body, and hair is no exception.
Methods by which you can achieve better results
When you get rid of the reasons that prevent you from becoming more beautiful, then it's time to move on to effective and proven methods that will make your eyebrows thicker.True, do not wait for a quick result, this process will drag on for several weeks, or even months, so be patient, and the result will pleasantly please you.
Regularly take home vitamin complexes that are designed for hair, skin and nails. Now in pharmacies presented the broadest choice of such drugs, so that you can choose the most acceptable. For example, Vitrum Beauty Elite, Mertz, Komplivit Shine. A vitamin complex Aevit can not only be taken orally, but also rubbed into hairs.
For this procedure, it is better to use burdock, castor or almond oil. For massage, it is necessary to drop it on the ring finger and gently rub a couple of minutes into the growth line of the eyebrows without strong pressure.
After the session, you can brush your hair with a brush. Massage is done every evening, and the remaining oil is removed with a cotton pad only in the morning. The result will be noticeable after 2-3 weeks.
If you want to get a faster result, you can find on the shelves of pharmacies and shops special tools that stimulate the growth of eyebrows.Cosmetology companies produce various serums and balms, which include vitamins, minerals and active substances. The most effective and best drugs for today:
- Means for the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows Advanced Lash (Germany) - a unique natural composition of the drug restores hair pigment, improves their growth, prevents hair loss and protects from UV rays. Must be used daily before bedtime.
- Balsam Satura Rosta (England) was created using a gentle method that allows to preserve the beneficial substances of plants and algae, does not contain hormones and chemical components. Apply daily after removing makeup. One bottle is designed for 4 courses.
- Balsam Foltene (Italy) consists of natural ingredients. The active ingredients stimulate the growth of the weakest hairs, which regenerate over time, and a healthy shine appears. The tool is applied in the morning and before bedtime, you can use it under makeup.
- Organic eyebrow serum Adonia BrowRevive (USA) is an innovative tool, the effectiveness of which has been proven by scientific research. As a part of 20 natural components, it is necessary to put 2 times a day within 3 weeks;
- Means for the growth of eyebrows Alerana is presented in two forms: day and night use.In the composition of almond and castor oil, which care for the hairs, restoring their structure. The drug is applied once a day. Compared with the above means, this stimulant has the lowest price, but in terms of effectiveness is not inferior to more expensive counterparts.
Before use, you should definitely read the instructions for contraindications.
Grow thick eyebrows at home and can be due to popular recipes, time-tested, and the effect of which is not worse than from professional preparations.
Below we list some of them that give astounding results.
- Compresses from castor, burdock or peach oil. It is necessary to warm up the oil a little, impregnate it with a cotton pad and put it on the eyebrows, top it with a dry disc, cellophane and a towel. After 15 minutes, wipe the rest of the oil, but do not wash it off with water, but leave it overnight.
- Masks from carrots perfectly nourish hairs. To do this, grate a small carrot (or you can take 1 tablespoon of juice), add any unrefined oil and apply the mixture on your eyebrows, without going beyond their boundaries.After 20 minutes, rinse the mask with warm water.
- Compress from the decoction of calendula is very simple. 1 tablespoon of flowers is poured with 1 glass of boiling water, it is infused under a closed lid for 30 minutes, then filtered. The broth can be stored for several days in the refrigerator. Before use, pour the necessary part, warm it up, then wet cotton pads and put it on eyebrows for 10 minutes.
- A decoction of chamomile adds shine. For this, pour 1 tablespoon with 200 grams of boiling water and put on a water bath for 20 minutes. After broth cool and wipe hairs.
- Burdock oil can perfectly strengthen and grow eyebrows. Add 2-3 drops of vitamin A, moisten the sponge and rub it lightly with the eyebrows. For the best result, you can use a mixture of different oils: castor, peach, almond.
How to choose the right method for you? To achieve the desired result, it is desirable to apply all of the above. After all, beauty needs to be fed from the inside and regularly perform various procedures that will be easy for you. And then you forget about the pencil or eyebrow shadows.