The same Chocolate Muffin in a Mug in 5 minutes
There are many recipes for a 5-minute muffin in a mug, but I set aside time to experiment with eight variations of the recipe and come up with the best, tasty, and most reliable 5-minute chocolate muffin on the Internet. 🙂
This quick and easy chocolate cake recipe will improve your quality of life.(as doctors sometimes say)!! Now you can make a delicious chocolate dessert in an instant.
So take a big mug and cook a delicious cupcake right in this cup!
Step 1: What you need
- Big Mug
- 4 tablespoons flour -everyone’s spoons are different, plus someone puts them on a big slide, others don’t, so you’ll get better and better with experience
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons of beaten egg -1 egg will be too much, 1 egg white is also not very, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tablespoons is just right!
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Vanilla or other flavor - try mint or cinnamon
Step 2: Mix the ingredients
- Add all the dry ingredients to the mug and mix them.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add milk, butter and mix well again.
- Add chocolate chips * and vanilla. Stir well
* If you do not have chocolate chips, try crumbling the candy
Step 2: Microwave!
"Crown" over a mug
Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes if the microwave power is 1000 W or 4 minutes if 700 W
During baking, a "crown" will swell over the mug. Do not panic! It will settle as soon as you stop heating.
Step 4: Cupcake is ready!Sprinkled with some powdered sugar. Om-Nom-nom!
Some people got mixed results with the final consistency of the cake.
This baking is complicated mainly by the fact that everyone has different microwave ovens. I experimented a lot with different ingredients.
I think if you want to cook this dish often, do not bother! Just try a little less cooking time in the microwave.(you can always add more). If this does not help, try adding a little less egg or less flour.