Thighs in honey sauce: tender, juicy and aromatic meat. Such a delicious chicken has not been!
Chicken is a fairly frequent dish on our table, so there are a lot of pickles and sauces that emphasize its taste. Well complements chicken cheese, giving a creamy touch, as well as mustard beans and mayonnaise.
Perhaps the most successful marinade is honey. It is light caramel sweetness that complements the tenderness of white meat, while garlic and spices enhance the appetizing aroma and spice of the dish. Such a delicious chicken has not been! The females mentioned in the recipe can be replaced with shins or sirloin.
- Chicken thigh 6 pcs.
- Paprika 1 tsp.
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Black pepper (ground) 0,5 tsp.
- Honey 0.25 stack.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp. l.
- Garlic 4 tooth.
- Wheat flour 100 g
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and paprika.
- Dip each thigh in a dry mixture, put on a baking sheet, oiled, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix honey, soy sauce and finely chopped garlic.
- Drink plenty of honey sauce all thighs.
- Cover the baking tray with foil and return to the oven for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil, continue baking for another 15 minutes.