This minced meat dish will eclipse any burgers!
Many housewives prefer to keep in the freezerground meatrather than whole pieces: minced meat is quickly thawed and cooked, the dishes are softer and softer. You can make appetizing burgers out of minced meat, and also use it as atoppings for piesor chebureks.
What about a dish in which minced meat plays the role of a ruddy shell, and not a filling? Have"With Your Hands"just foundmeat nest recipewith creamy middle. They are prepared even easier than cutlets, because they do not need to be fried in a frying pan: just put it in the oven and wait a bit.
- Pork forcemeat 800 g
- Minced chicken 300 g
- Bow 1 pc.
- Milk 200 ml
- Bread 70 g
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Sour cream 200 ml
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Dill to taste
- Mix the pork and chicken mince, add chopped onion.
- Soak the bread in 100 ml of milk, then squeeze and add to the mince.
- Pour the rest of the milk into the mince, salt and pepper.
- Form balls of apple-size, then nests, and put them on a greased baking sheet.
- Grate cheese, mix with sour cream, eggs and chopped dill.
- Spread the stuffing over the sockets and send to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 25–30 minutes.