What is good modular kitchen?
Modern fashionable wave in the interior suggests functionality, environmental friendliness, simplicity, minimalism and delicate taste. Modular kitchens meet all these qualities. If you choose the interior for the kitchen area in a new dwelling or just want to update the familiar atmosphere, you can choose a kitchen in this style. You can consider completely different inexpensive modular kitchens in Moscow and choose the most suitable option for you. You can find and order the kitchen of your dreams without leaving your home: the online furniture shop "Nadommebel" offers a large and diverse selection.
What is a modular kitchen?
This type of kitchen has proven itself in the market as a quality, inexpensive and functional option that fits well into any interior. This kitchen consists of modules that look like a designer. Headsets are created from different parts, assembling them with each other by connecting. Furniture for such kitchens has one common basis in terms of design and style. The frameworks of cabinets can be used as the basis - with the help of them you can form various combinations.
Advantages of modular kitchens
- Perfectly suited for modern homes and apartments, beautiful appearance. They are created in different modern styles: minimalism, hi-tech, modern, classic.
- Compact and functional, thanks to which modular kitchens can be used even in small spaces to save space.
- You can easily assemble the desired structure from different modules of the desired size. You can model your future kitchen in different ways.
- For modular kitchens using durable, high-quality and durable furniture - this is true for manufacturers who have proven themselves in the furniture market and have good experience in the production of such furniture.
- Large selection of materials. Kitchens are made of wood, MDF, chipboard and laminated chipboard. Each material has its advantages: MDF is not afraid of changes in temperature and moisture, the chipboard produces stable structures, LDSP gives a chic look, because the furniture is laminated with a film, wood is ecological.
- Each module usually has about three options. If necessary, modules can be purchased or replaced, thereby creating new kits. Doing self-assembly is simple: all the modules are standard, a special professional design project is not required.
- It is easy to calculate the cost of the kitchen yourself, as well as pre-design the geometric parameters of the kitchen. Usually the modules are quickly delivered from the warehouse, no need to wait for the manufacture of a headset.
Disadvantages of modular kitchens
- Large kitchen with different features in the interior is more difficult to furnish with modules.
- For the production of inexpensive materials are used.
- Small variety of finishes.
Modular finish options
The traditional version of the kitchen plan - the work area is located along the wall. Ideal for rectangular rooms. The kitchen stove and sink are located nearby and are separated by a small work surface. Included in this kitchen are floor and wall cabinets. Modules can be positioned simply, due to which there is a large space for decoration.
Double row kitchen
Minimal decoration, furniture is located on two walls opposite to each other, the set uses open shelves. This option is suitable for those who plan only to cook and store food in the kitchen. The dining area should be located elsewhere.
Suitable for spacious rooms, the work area is located on three walls. The dining area is either absent or located at the fourth wall. It assumes a large number of built-in appliances, functional.
Suitable for square kitchens and elongated spaces, saves space. The working area will be angled. Different ways you can combine lockers and shelves.
Peninsular and island cuisine
Can be used for large premises and in studio apartments. Some functions are located in the center of the kitchen - on the "island" (a separate work surface) or the peninsula (bar counter). Such kitchens are very elegant, but it is difficult to find modules for them. It involves expensive materials, exclusive design.