What is plastic?
The term "plastic" has many meanings. In this article we will try to briefly consider what plastic is, and in what sense this word is used most often. Depending on the scope of the term is adjusted. But, anyway, all meanings have something in common.
Below we present all the values of plastic.
Plastic is ...
- Quite often today, the term “plastic” can be found as a type of plastic material, namely, polymer clay. Polymer clay is used for sculpting. All kinds of jewelry, sculptures, dolls, etc. are made of it. The material hardens at a temperature of 100 to 130 degrees. Masters are able to create real works of art from this substance.
- Plasticity can also be understood as a form of visual art - sculpture. That is, sculptures that have a volumetric shape and are made of solid or plastic materials.
- The term "plastic" can mean some quality of an object, which indicates its flexibility and flexibility.
- In dance and stage art, plastic means harmony and consistency of movements.
- Plastic surgery can be called plastic surgery in everyday speech. Even the surgeons themselves often use such phrases as “nose surgery” or “breast surgery”, etc.