What is good horseradish?
Among the plants there is one amazing species, which is very popular among gourmets and adherents of traditional medicine. The first love him for a savory taste and use as a seasoning, the latter idolize for high medicinal qualities. So why is horseradish useful? How can the healing properties of horseradish be used to heal the human body?
The use of horseradish
- Horseradish is an excellent agent of appetite. His tinder on a fine grater and mixed with honey.
- It is used to make tinctures that help with sore throat (they simply caress the throat), for skin diseases (purulent ulcers). From the tinctures can make a compress that helps with headaches.
- If you know how to cook horseradish, you can get an excellent antimicrobial and diuretic. Horseradish is used for edema, they remove stones from the bladder.
- With proper use in cooking horseradish organizes bowel activity.
- This plant can be used as a cosmetic. With it remove pigment spots.And if you mix it in equal proportions with a grated apple and carry out a face massage with this mass, the skin becomes elastic, wrinkles are smoothed.
And, of course, horseradish is an excellent seasoning, which is used in almost all cuisines of the world. Professional chefs try to use it everywhere, starting with salads and ending with main dishes. Even today, cocktails are prepared with the addition of horseradish.